*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

I can't play this game until I've got it fully kitted out in graphics.

So far, I've got the names sorted, like 'FCP' to Porto and 'Premier League' to 'SPL', plus all of the club and competitions with a few kits.

I get my stuff from that sortitoutsi website, but those fucking morons decided to re-boot their entire website on the day that the new game is released. So, a lot of the strips aren't available and the cut-out mega facepack thing isn't ready, either. Raging.

Gonna continue my Scotland U21 game, doing amazing in the qualifiers for the U21 Euro's winning all my games bar one. Beat Italy home and away, the away encounter being a 4-3 epic after being down 3-0 at half time. Leigh Griffiths is deadly in the lone striker role scoring 10 goals so far with Wylde and Forrest supplying most of them from out wide, Ness holds it all together sitting just infront of the defence as a deep-lying playmaker and is also my captain. Hopefully get a bigger job soon first thing I'll do is add more nations and hopefully pick up a club job! Love FM this year so far, gets better every year!!!

Started a season with OH Leuven of Belgium, predicted to finish bottom of the league, but the way that league is run, I could end up anywhere!

No money, so have to sell before I can buy.

Gonna tank this tonight!