John Macmillan What Are You Playing At?!

mattymckayloyal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First Edgar now this guy, JOhn McMillan should know better. Rangers have a issue with the BBC so we should be behind him, but like Edgar I think he loves the spotlight in the media. Who asks people like McMillan or Edgar to speak for us ? I know theyre part of Rangers trusts & groups etc but I cringe half the time any these guys speak ''for us ''

First Edgar now this guy, JOhn McMillan should know better. Rangers have a issue with the BBC so we should be behind him, but like Edgar I think he loves the spotlight in the media. Who asks people like McMillan or Edgar to speak for us ? I know theyre part of Rangers trusts & groups etc but I cringe half the time any these guys speak ''for us ''

agreed people need to think before they speak

Maybe not, but I still agree with what he's said.

Its not what he said, its who he said it to. If he wanted to give an interview why not give it to STV or someone else rather than fuelling the BBC with more pathetic headlines. Like the one about Whyte being criminal that they had on THREE seperate areas of the website at the same time.

There definately are questions marks still hanging over Whyte but I remember there were pretty much a lot of questions over Murray when he bought the club and he.. yeah well anyway.

I was talking to a 90 year old bluenose from Belfast today. And his words to me where, Murray and Johnson should hang for what they have done to Rangers. That's the type of bear I want talking for me, not some deluded old chap that still thinks its 1958.

Id be first to admit, I loved David Murray and backed him to the hilt, but in the last couple of year I have been shocked at how, he hasnt spoken, or cared less what is happenening at Rangers, and because Craig Whyte is sorting the shite he left out, the media are rounding on him, as SDM Is completly blanking them. I would never in a million years say a bad word against Sir David Murray, but now I have to say hes a shockin disgrace.

escalating punishment for escalating wrong doing.

As I said previously, this is ostensibly a personal matter between Whyte and the BBC and the ban is being used to deflect criticism. If Whyte doesn't want to discuss his past that is his choice, but in doing so he can't expect people not to doubt his motives.

As I said previously, this is ostensibly a personal matter between Whyte and the BBC and the ban is being used to deflect criticism. If Whyte doesn't want to discuss his past that is his choice, but in doing so he can't expect people not to doubt his motives.

we are a family. any attack on any one of us is all of our concern.

as I say if he was ignoring attacks on fans and super you might have a point.