Hibs v scum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

" Go home ya h**" To sproule when he was sent off too. But ofcourse, my ears must have been playing tricks on me, celtic fans would never sing that.

What does "h**" even mean? If it's in reference to Protestants, is Ivan Sproule even a Protestant?

I was always under the impression he was a Catholic for some reason.

What does "h**" even mean? If it's in reference to Protestants, is Ivan Sproule even a Protestant?

I was always under the impression he was a Catholic for some reason.

Yep, Sproule is a protestant from Norther Ireland who grew up a rangers fan. Remember him saying in an interview after his hat trick at ibrox that he was getting all sorts of texts from his friends and family calling him the bastards :lol:. Plus in Fm Rangers are listed in his favourite teams.

Yep, Sproule is a protestant from Norther Ireland who grew up a rangers fan. Remember him saying in an interview after his hat trick at ibrox that he was getting all sorts of texts from his friends and family calling him the bastards :lol:. Plus in Fm Rangers are listed in his favourite teams.

Aye, I knew he was from here. Didn't have a clue he was a Rangers fan though.

Everydays a school day and all that :lol:

Hibs really show what's wrong with Scottish football I mean they had a one goal start at home tonight and still ended up getting thumped doh

I thought Hibs showed enough to suggest IF they get the Centre backs sorted they could climb the table.

Very impressed by the tall black midfielder, think he's called osbourne.

Celtic were shite, Keyal and Ki don't want to be there, hoopers lost his form and the defence is wonderfully entertaining.

Gloss over the win lennon. More holes in the celtic defence than in a colander.

Oh aye... there world beaters again :lol:

Aye, let them ignore the fact that they've dropped points to four different teams in the league and it's not even November.

Never mind the fact that had they not fluked a comeback against Killie, their 'we ur aw' manager would be sacked and the title race would be over for them. (not dead, Motherwell are coping fine)

:broadfoot: