John Fleck

BlueSuedeSambas

Two years ago Danny Wilson got his chance due to a lack of options and he grabbed it with both hands. Last year Jamie Ness got his chance due to a lack of options and he grabbed it with both hands.

Could Fleck make it a hat-rick this season?

IMO he'll never have a better chance to make the grade at Ibrox and right now I think he's the best option we have in terms of coming in to the team and playing the majority of his football between the line of midfield and attack just like Naismith does.

If Fleck can't break through with only Healy & Lafferty as real competition then he'll never make it at Rangers.

Time to step up and play John!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years ago Danny Wilson got his chance due to a lack of options and he grabbed it with both hands. Last year Jamie Ness got his chance due to a lack of options and he grabbed it with both hands.

IMO he'll never have a better chance to make the grade at Ibrox and right now I think he's the best option we have in terms of coming in to the team and playing the majority of his football between the line of midfield and attack just like Naismith does.

If Fleck can't break through with only Healy & Lafferty as real competition then he'll never make it at Rangers.

I agree but don't think he'll be given the opportunity. Just seems like the coaching staff don't rate him enough or think he doesn't deserve any more chances.

I don't think he will get a start, maybe bit part as a sub.

To be honest he has had countless chances to be a regular 1st team player but has yet to prove he is anywhere near good enough.

Obviously Ally sees him everyday in training and am sure he is best to judge if he deserves yet another chance.

For me he needs to get out on loan and hopefully progress in a lower league will motivate him to really push for a 1st team place at rangers

McCoist wanted rid of him in the summer, so it's quite apparent that he didn't see him getting a chance under any circumstances. He's not shown enough when given the chance but neither has he really been allowed to bed himself in as certain others have.

It boils my proverbial piss that Coisty will probably stick with Big Lee jogging about(his sprinting) doing fcuk all than give these boys a chance.

Yea I don't get that at all. He does nothing for us anymore and Coisty should not entertain him.

John Flecks time will be the January transfer window, after which, we'll hopefully never see his name on this forum again.

Nowhere near good enough to wear a Rangers jersey.

Give Fleck a final chance to produce and if he fails that will be the end for him at Ibrox.

Agreed. Personally can't see him being good enough, but I think he will make it elsewhere (Charlie Adam style), think it's just the pressure and hype that has stopped Fleck (and a bad attitude).