Vanguard Bears & Craig Whyte Exclusive

schwantz

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had a read through and was waiting for someone to come and post it (I wasn't wanting to steal your thunder!). Very interesting and constructive meeting. Whyte's comments on Spiers were a particular point of enjoyment.

"as we were of the view that his influence and readership is not significant enough to trouble us" Indeed, a nicely put little bitch slap for that fruit Spears!!

like the bit when asked to comment on the' tunnel incident' , mr white says 'we dont want anybody to lose their job do we ?'

brilliant craig he also believes the lurgan bigot should continue dragging the scum down.lol. mind the gap neil hahahahahahahahahahhaha

:praise:

Renaming the training ground. (tu)

Admin is not definite, depends on final bill (tu)

No voluntary administration. (tu)

"After seeing Mr Spiers’ involvement in the BBC Documentary, we were considering whether to withdraw all press privileges, but decided against it, as we were of the view that his influence and readership is not significant enough to trouble us." "If Mr Spiers appears on our radar again for the wrong reasons, we will take a more holistic view. In football terms he’s on a retrospective yellow card" :lol:(tu)

VB – Are you aware of any journalists that he considers as having a sympathetic ear to the club?

CW – "To a certain degree yes, but some are constrained, and outnumbered within their outlets to put the required balance back in to reporting" Very interesting indeed. (tu)

Murray missed the boat in regards to defending fans and our non-offensive/offenive singing and in particular using the term "f****n".

VB – We understand that there was an incident in the Tunnel at Ibrox before you bought the club, where an opposition manager is rumoured to have racially abused Vladimir Weiss and El Hadj Diouf. Did this happen, and if so, why weren’t the press told? Do the club have evidence?

CW – I wasn’t here, so can’t comment. We don’t want anyone to lose their job do we? :lol:No we dont Mr Whyte, he is doing such a grand job afterall. (tu)

:clap:

Outstanding work VB and a brilliant wee interview from our owner who i just cant help but like more and more every time i see and hear him.

Good work all round lads.

(tu)

Good stuff

"VB – We understand that there was an incident in the Tunnel at Ibrox before you bought the club, where an opposition manager is rumoured to have racially abused Vladimir Weiss and El Hadj Diouf. Did this happen, and if so, why weren’t the press told? Do the club have evidence?

CW – I wasn’t here, so can’t comment. We don’t want anyone to lose their job do we?

JH – No Comment"

That bit sticks out for me.