McCullochs delighted to be back in the team....

loch71

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said the day he extended his contract he would be ally's Achilles heel.

Still feel the same way.

Awful awful player who hinders more than helps

I agree 100%. I hate watching us when he is in the team. If we had zero players to choose from I could understand his inclusion but to see him getting a jersey over other players and even young guys like Kyle Hutton makes me sick

Played well in some games but looked of the pace in others. not seen McKay yet so cant really comment if he could replace him.

As much I hope McKay will replace McCulloch on saturday, McKay is not the issue. The issue is McCulloch getting continually crow barred into the team when we have other players available. I'd rather have seen young Hutton getting a game over McCulloch.

I am getting sick and tired of this "dig" in the midfield myth that surrounds McCulloch. He is slow, can't tackle and brings our play down when he plays

I don't think we need him in the team tbh. We shouldn't need someone sitting in front of the back 4 in the SPL.

Agree. We didn't need him when he ran over Celtic at home but we need him against inferior teams like Hearts and Aberdeen. Regardless of whether it's home or away he shouldn't be near the team. It' sets our football back 30 years

Papac left wing, McCulloch in the team and Wylde right wing.

:mutley:

As long as we keep winning though fans will accept it. Big Lee Legend guaranteed starter!

:disappointment:

true, most fans dont care what pish they watch and pay for every week. Winning is everything. Even against the shite we have in the SPL.

:disappointment:

true, most fans dont care what pish they watch and pay for every week. Winning is everything.

My god I am sick of this rhetoric. Of course we are all happy that we are winning but we were very poor and we should always be looking to improve IMO. It's no coincidence that we've look crap in midfield when the McCulloch is back in the team.

Tbf he wasn't too bad at Tynecastle.

or Pitoddrie

I hate watching us when he is in the team.

Don't then....

I thought McCulloch played not too bad in our last two games but it's only a matter of time before our unbeaten run ends, if we keep picking him, in my opinion.

Let's be honest mate, certain players could make the error which causes us to lose a game but because Lee's in the lineup, he will be singled out long before the guilty party.

Personally, I don't rate him highly and DO believe we have better options but whilst he gets picked he has my backing and will continue to trust McCoist's judgement on team selections, regardless of who he picks as he will always pick what he feels to be the best lineup available to him at any given time for any given game (whether we as fans agree or not).

Let's be honest mate, certain players could make the error which causes us to lose a game but because Lee's in the lineup, he will be singled out long before the guilty party.

This isn't about single mistakes but the general way we play when he is in the team. We showed at the end of last season and the start of this season that we are far better when we play a quicker tempo and get the opponent on the back foot. That doesn't happen when McCulloch is in the team. The last 4 years have proved this

My god I am sick of this rhetoric. Of course we are all happy that we are winning but we were very poor and we should always be looking to improve IMO. It's no coincidence that we've look crap in midfield when the McCulloch is back in the team.

Hmm, no we haven't. We have won two of our toughest away matches and barring a mcgregor blunder, quite comfortably.

You can't explain that. And Kyle huttons on loan ye eejit

As much I hope McKay will replace McCulloch on saturday, McKay is not the issue. The issue is McCulloch getting continually crow barred into the team when we have other players available. I'd rather have seen young Hutton getting a game over McCulloch.

I am getting sick and tired of this "dig" in the midfield myth that surrounds McCulloch. He is slow, can't tackle and brings our play down when he plays

100% agree with this.

i also agree with th ppl saying we shouldnt/dont need some 1 sitting infront of the back 4 in the spl