McCullochs delighted to be back in the team....

loch71

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, no we haven't. We have won two of our toughest away matches and barring a mcgregor blunder, quite comfortably.

We were chronic in those 2 games. Until Jela scored V Hearts I would say we were less than comfortable

You can't explain that. And Kyle huttons on loan ye eejit

I know Hutton's on loan mate. Why is he on loan? Oh that's right becuase big Jig the Dig will be picked before

I know Hutton's on loan mate. Why is he on loan? Oh that's right becuase big Jig the Dig will be picked before

And what has hutton done to merit a place in the squad ? He's talented but he certainly isn't a first pick right now. It's funny how McCulloch recieves outrageous criticism and yet the same people that are jumping on him for no reason are so quick to turn a blind eye to Davis' shite..SHITE performances over the past couple of months. Strange.

As average as we have been in the last two games can you really blame McCulloch entirely for the displays?

I mean players like Lafferty, Davis even Stevie Naismith weren't exactly hitting top form or being brilliant.

Big Jig is in there to provide a calm influence in front of the defence not to create or fashion attacks if there was a lack of those in the game fingers can't solely be pointed at Lee.

Lee McCulloch knows dark secrets about all our coaching staff it seems.

Lee McCulloch knows how to win.

Scottish Premier League (3): 2009, 2010, 2011

Scottish Cup (2): 2008, 2009

Scottish League Cup (3): 2008, 2010, 2011

He's a decent player who gives of his best very time I've seen the man play.

Jig's played well in the past 2 games. That doesn't merit him a place in our team however, there are far better options than him, why both Walter and Ally stick by him I'll never know, especially in the defensive midfield role they play him in, he can't dictate play, the timing in his tackles are awful. The only trait he has is that he can kick a ball quite hard, brilliant.

Lee McCulloch knows how to win.

Scottish Premier League (3): 2009, 2010, 2011

Scottish Cup (2): 2008, 2009

Scottish League Cup (3): 2008, 2010, 2011

He's a decent player who gives of his best very time I've seen the man play.

The strange thing is that, looking at the trophies he has won, someone would think hes been one of the best players in the club in the last years...