Hemmings Ready To Start Training Again

Broxi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully soon. What I wouldn't give for a striker who isn't just a battering ram

Agreed, he could be invaluble if Little doesnt recover quickly, Kyles a liability right now and as much as i hate comparing new players to old ones, hes the next James Beattie i fear.

Agreed, he could be invaluble if Little doesnt recover quickly, Kyles a liability right now and as much as i hate comparing new players to old ones, hes the next James Beattie i fear.

Problem is I fear Little's short term future isn't as an outright striker due to our relative lack of midfield options.

Kyle, as much of a large diddy as he is, I think, is a good plan B for us. If we were to revert to playing balls up to him, he'll win everything. Problem is, far too often, we start games playing that way. Genuinely think Kyle could be an excellent weapon, used correctly and sparingly

Problem is I fear Little's short term future isn't as an outright striker due to our relative lack of midfield options.

Kyle, as much of a large diddy as he is, I think, is a good plan B for us. If we were to revert to playing balls up to him, he'll win everything. Problem is, far too often, we start games playing that way. Genuinely think Kyle could be an excellent weapon, used correctly and sparingly

Im not a fan of Jig and Kyle together as while they both have power and strength i think we need some guile up front, agreed about Little he can be a danger on the right wing or up front. I would think that if we play a higher midfield against Montrose with Shiels playing just off Jig and hopefully Stella and McKay as the creative sparks and MacLeod and Black looking to protect the defence and break forward quickly when we get the ball, we will have enough talent to score a few goals. Defence is a real worry though and that is where we will need to buck up our ideas big style.

I hope he isn't rushed back too early for him just to break down again.

That's my biggest worry....how long do you give him? I mean, he wasn't exactly rushed back last time! This is his 3rd injury. I hope to fuck the guy comes back stronger than he was, because there's undoubtedly a talent there!! We could fucking sure use him right about now too!

I hope Hemmings is back fit, as we need all the players we can get. Ultimately though, on the evidence I have seen, I am far from convinced. In the Kilmarnock and Hamburg away games he was dreadful. His first touch is really poor, and I am not sure what his main asset is? He is no kid either, he is now 21.

I hope Hemmings is back fit, as we need all the players we can get. Ultimately though, on the evidence I have seen, I am far from convinced. In the Kilmarnock and Hamburg away games he was dreadful. His first touch is really poor, and I am not sure what his main asset is? He is no kid either, he is now 21.

There's no getting away from it. He was shite in the Hamburg game. Then again though.....he was played as a lone striker. He was always going to struggle. Would love to see him given a chance with a tall striker who can knock balls down for him to run onto!! (tu)

Bit of a misleading title since he has been training for the past few weeks according to his twitter, anyway back on track I really hope he gets a few games him and Ness are the two I would like to see in there if fit.

Ness has been away warming a bench somewhere in England for ages mate.