Finally!

MartinGers93

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news but there's way too much hype over them.

Next on the list should be free wifi.

Fitting new screens is good because they are a big reason Ibrox is rated a 5 star stadium by uefa. it looks good and could bring Rangers in more money.

so thats the reason why there hype over them. I'm Glad whyte is doing everything he can to bring in money. David murray just gave up and when things broke down he just left it.

Fitting new screens is good because they are a big reason Ibrox is rated a 5 star stadium by uefa. it looks good and could bring Rangers in more money.

so thats the reason why there hype over them. I'm Glad whyte is doing everything he can to bring in money. David murray just gave up and when things broke down he just left it.

I can't see that as part of the criteria for a 5 star stadium?

I agree it looks good and they can be handy but I mean the spunking over them in a lot of threads on here is OTT.

There is no such thing as a 5* stadium anymore, and big screens don't appear to be a requirement for the top rated category 4.

Thing about the screens....they make us a bit of money as well. Companies will pay a fair few grand to have their ad shown during a game.

Good point (tu)

Always good to have a bit of highlights pre match as well, not to mention replays of the goals :D

Although I'm happy we have new screens, our fans put far too much pressure to get these. OldTrafford doesn't even have screens

Pressure? Some fans were surveyed and said they would like them fixed as the broken screens made the place look run down, wouldn't call that putting pressure on the club. As for Old Trafford a different stadium design with filled in corners for more fans which unlike us they can fill (almost)