Another Celebrity Ger

Blue Atheist

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I’m pleased The Game is one of us! if you listen to that kind of mumbo jumbo as I do from time to time you'd appreciate that he is actually rather good...quite a witty rapper too

not really heard much of his new tunes but loved his first album would say hes probably the best rapper about just now but its not exactly hard with the shite that claim to be rappers these days

I was at the Carling Academy 4 or 5 years ago to see him. At one point he ripped off his 'Game' short to reveal a Rangers top. Not a Celtic top in site, nearly caused a riot.

Don't think he would really know anything about us and them, or the implication of it. Not everyone is brought up in this goldfish bowl.

And on the subject of the 'who is he?' and 'how is he considered a celebrity?' posts, he's a worldwide rap star with sales of over £10 million. I'd say that he qualifies as more of a 'celebrity' than any of our players to be honest. People spunk in their pants at the thought of Frank Lampard and Alan Smith being Rangers fans, the Game is far bigger than them. And add to that, his albums are all pretty good.

not really heard much of his new tunes but loved his first album would say hes probably the best rapper about just now but its not exactly hard with the shite that claim to be rappers these days

The song Higher from The Documenrty album you speak of was the nuts...dont own his most recent album but im assured by a friend that it is very good...i know what u mean, rappers and rap music seem rather shite these days though that opinion might just be a case of growing out of it and remembering i am infact white.

I was at the Carling Academy 4 or 5 years ago to see him. At one point he ripped off his 'Game' short to reveal a Rangers top. Not a Celtic top in site, nearly caused a riot.

Don't think he would really know anything about us and them, or the implication of it. Not everyone is brought up in this goldfish bowl.

And on the subject of the 'who is he?' and 'how is he considered a celebrity?' posts, he's a worldwide rap star with sales of over £10 million. I'd say that he qualifies as more of a 'celebrity' than any of our players to be honest. People spunk in their pants at the thought of Frank Lampard and Alan Smith being Rangers fans, the Game is far bigger than them. And add to that, his albums are all pretty good.

Lampard and Smith are sportsmen therefore better known to sports fans

• 5 years later...
3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Gary Player on TV there at Birkdale answering questions. Wondered how old he (81) is so went on his Wiki page. Apparently he is an Arsenal and Rangers fan. 

Close friends with Dave King - that might explain that