Sir Alex

BR_54

I really don't like that old cunt.

Walked out on post match conference because he got asked about the 2 top EPL sides seeming 'struggling in europe'.

He just says 'we're not struggling' and walks out.

Aye you's are. :lol:

It's on bbc website.

Does being an old man mean he can't be a bully? Bullying doesn't just mean he pins them against the wall and demands their lunch money.

Off course not but show me why he is a bully, I know they can be at any age but Alex is just an old man and a great manager to boot, surely the Becks incident aint gonna be the suggestion will it

Off course not but show me why he is a bully, I know they can be at any age but Alex is just an old man and a great manager to boot, surely the Becks incident aint gonna be the suggestion will it

No, I was referring to his conduct with journalists. They are clearly intimidated by him (and the continual threat of losing access to Utd) and due to this they do not ask him questions they would normally ask managers.

No, I was referring to his conduct with journalists. They are clearly intimidated by him (and the continual threat of losing access to Utd) and due to this they do not ask him questions they would normally ask managers.

They are physically scared, aye ok he's a bully, maybe he has done the right thing by showing his boundaries, afterall these journos who u claim are bullied have no qualms trying to tarnish people's names or in some ways bully others which is orchestrated and planned and lots worse. Was Walter a bully, afterall he had respect from some

They are physically scared, aye ok he's a bully, maybe he has done the right thing by showing his boundaries, afterall these journos who u claim are bullied have no qualms trying to tarnish people's names or in some ways bully others which is orchestrated and planned and lots worse. Was Walter a bully, afterall he had respect from some

When Did I ever mention them being "physically" scared. Aye o.k you are an idiot.

He is a bully who has the media wrapped round his little finger, the journalists are all scared of him.

Does this say scared, oh you must mean mentally scared if no physically although are they both the same, maybe not

Maybe I am lol poor reporters but, being bullied and all that

Do you even know what the word bullied means? Look it up.

Also unless you are a 13 year old girl it is unacceptable to use lol. I'm also confused by your use of the word but? It seems strange to put it where you did?

Are you fucking insane? Or just a total retard? Read that post back to yourself.

You said they are scared of him and I put in physically and you take a hissy fit befitting of my eight yr old niece, yes I know what a bully is, sir Alex the bully I still don't get, do u know what it means