Kris Boyd

pipedown27ready

Kenny miller was.

IMO rightfully btw.

Im guessin your refering to millers first depature? And how he was welcomed back?

Firstly, he wasnt exactly welcomed back, thousands sang how we didnt want him back, so we hardly welcomed him back with open arms. Thats not my point though, my point is you cannot really be comparing millers departure to boyds? Can you? Are you?

Kris boyd can fuck off, he made his bed and now he can lie in it. Hes fuckin shite anyway, hes scored 12 goals in two years ffs.

If we actually create some chances, we'll score goals.

Once again, kris boyd can fuck right off.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to point out that kris boyd, along with naisy waved a loyalty bonus to join Rangers.

Aluko did something similar and has been praised to the high heavens.

Not such a cunt of a man.

I like to remember boyd for the goals he scored, not the way in which he departed.

But I guess he's just a fat wanker. Or am I being bitter?

wqtxc6.gif

I'd just like to point out that kris boyd, along with naisy waved a loyalty bonus to join Rangers.

I like to remember boyd for the goals he scored, not the way in which he departed.

wqtxc6.gif

yes just a guy with the arse the size of scotland and a wallet bigger than england no interested in rangers only dosh . :craphead:

yes just a guy with the arse the size of scotland and a wallet bigger than england no interested in rangers only dosh . :craphead:

Sure you're not talking about bougherra?

Unfortunately this is the world we live in, money talks in football.

Will jelavic be a cunt if he leaves in january for more money after saying in the summer that he wanted to stay?

Boyd needs service. He would do nothing in this current Rangers team and get abuse from the fans.

Agreed. At this point in time, we desperately need a striker who can contribute in all aspects of the game, and that is certainly not Kris Boyd. May sound harsh, but we have enough immobile puddings on show as it is without actively seeking another.

wqtxc6.gif

FYI...Boyd was universally praised for giving some of his signing fee to KILMARNOCK.

After that, he became one lazy bastard at Rangers, was involved in the player insurgency to get rid of PLG, and is the worst regular Rangers centre forward for over 50 years...probably longer than that.

Kris Boyd can go fuck himself.

FYI...Boyd was universally praised for giving some of his signing fee to KILMARNOCK.

After that, he became one lazy bastard at Rangers, was involved in the player insurgency to get rid of PLG, and is the worst regular Rangers centre forward for over 50 years...probably longer than that.

That is a bloody ludicrous statement. 128 goals in 192 games?

:lol:

That is a bloody ludicrous statement. 128 goals in 192 games?

:lol:

OK, prove me wrong.

Tell me a regular Rangers centre forward that Boyd would keep out of the team in the last 50 years.

Good luck. I accept your apology, btw.

Feel like a diddy, trying to think of someone? Of course you do.

OK, prove me wrong.

Tell me a regular Rangers centre forward that Boyd would keep out of the team in the last 50 years.

Good luck. I accept your apology, btw.

Feel like a diddy, trying to think of someone? Of course you do.

You are one patronising little twat.

If you want to raise the question about recent players keeping people out of the team in the last 50 years then it's never going to be the case because our standard of player used to be much higher than it is now, financial decline as well as Scottish Football in general going downhill have dictated us having a lower quality, Davis is our best player and still very doubtful he'd get into the midfields of the last 50 years.

You have no justifcation for calling somebody with Boyd's goal record the worst of anything, and how do you even define regular? Steven Thompson played several games for us and Boyd is ahead of him every time, personally i'd still prefer him to Lafferty, better than Novo for me as well who people loved for the running about but didn't really do enough on the whole. Michael Mols was a great player but he was never the same after his injury, was pre-injury Mols that much of a better option apart from the occasionanal flashes of brillance?

I really can't be arsed going back into the 90s because we're talking a time where we spent silly money plus a time I can't really remember, but your arguement about Boyd could be used for any of our players who have contributed to three in a row.

You are one patronising little twat.

If you want to raise the question about recent players keeping people out of the team in the last 50 years then it's never going to be the case because our standard of player used to be much higher than it is now, financial decline as well as Scottish Football in general going downhill have dictated us having a lower quality, Davis is our best player and still very doubtful he'd get into the midfields of the last 50 years.

You have no justifcation for calling somebody with Boyd's goal record the worst of anything, and how do you even define regular? Steven Thompson played several games for us and Boyd is ahead of him every time, personally i'd still prefer him to Lafferty, better than Novo for me as well who people loved for the running about but didn't really do enough on the whole. Michael Mols was a great player but he was never the same after his injury, was pre-injury Mols that much of a better option apart from the occasionanal flashes of brillance?

I really can't be arsed going back into the 90s because we're talking a time where we spent silly money plus a time I can't really remember, but your arguement about Boyd could be used for any of our players who have contributed to three in a row.

So you can't think of a regular Rangers centre forward who Boyd could keep out of the team?

That was all I asked.

I hope that wasn't too patronising. I was just trying to get things straight. Looks like I did, with no problem.

So you can't think of a regular Rangers centre forward who Boyd could keep out of the team?

That was all I asked.

I hope that wasn't too patronising. I was just trying to get things straight. Looks like I did, with no problem.

Ignoring my point you could just as easily say Davis is the worst regular Rangers midfielder in the last 50 years.

Ignoring my point you could just as easily say Davis is the worst regular Rangers midfielder in the last 50 years.

No I couldn't.

Ian Redford and Fernando Ricksen played there in that time, amongst several others.

Try and address the point, or admit you were wrong.

It wasn't really a hard question to answer, All I asked was for a regular Rangers CF who wouldn't get in the team for Boyd.

No I couldn't.

Ian Redford and Fernando Ricksen played there in that time, amongst several others.

Try and address the point, or admit you were wrong.

It wasn't really a hard question to answer, All I asked was for a regular Rangers CF who wouldn't get in the team for Boyd.

I mentioned Steven Thompson and and Nacho Novo, if you disagree with that then it's your opinion. Could easily throw someone like Sebo in there but your definition of regular still confuses me. Going back to the likes of the 80s isn't something I feel right doing when I wasn't even born, people older than me will be able to mention players no doubt.

Point is what is the use in judging someone when the standard of player Rangers have had over the last few years is such a general drop in quality from what it used to be? Kris Boyd was brought in for goals, got 128 of them and was our top goalscorer for five season in a row, anyone that calls someone with that record the worst of anything is living in cuckoo land.

Oh ffs. You've lost the plot.

I mentioned Steven Thompson and and Nacho Novo, if you disagree with that then it's your opinion. Could easily throw someone like Sebo in there but your definition of regular still confuses me. Going back to the likes of the 80s isn't something I feel right doing when I wasn't even born, people older than me will be able to mention players no doubt.

Point is what is the use in judging someone when the standard of player Rangers have had over the last few years is such a general drop in quality from what it used to be? Kris Boyd was brought in for goals, got 128 of them and was our top goalscorer for five season in a row, anyone that calls someone with that record the worst of anything is living in cuckoo land.

Before even going on to the others that you claim were regular Rangers centre forwards, would it not be prudent to ask who is "living in cuckoo land" if you are mentioning Steven Thomson?

33 starts in 4 years? What the fuck is regular about that?

Do you really want to start on the others? Maybe you could provide the stats on how regular they were?

I met boyd in blackpool 2 yr ago n he had a booze with us.

He fuckin loves the rangers, but as a job wouldnt most folk be after more money?

Anyway, id take him back, he wudda finished what jelavic missed and would have been there to tap in alukos cross/shot.

Weiss should come back too, someone who gives 100% is what we need.

I met boyd in blackpool 2 yr ago n he had a booze with us.

He fuckin loves the rangers, but as a job wouldnt most folk be after more money?

Anyway, id take him back, he wudda finished what jelavic missed and would have been there to tap in alukos cross/shot.

Weiss should come back too, someone who gives 100% is what we need.

Loves the booze and loves the Rangers.

Just what we need.

Before even going on to the others that you claim were regular Rangers centre forwards, would it not be prudent to ask who is "living in cuckoo land" if you are mentioning Steven Thomson?

33 starts in 4 years? What the fuck is regular about that?

Do you really want to start on the others? Maybe you could provide the stats on how regular they were?

How often did Ricksen play in midfield? Went through a spell but he was mainly a right back for us.