Kris Boyd

pipedown27ready

Boyd scored two equalising goals and the winning penalty in a league cup final.

He also scored 5 goals in one game.

:sherlock:

But yeah, shit player.

You want your strikers to score goals, Boyd did. At this moment we aren't scoring goals.

he has scored 5 goals in one game three times i believe

Aye. Shit player obv

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you don't think Prso, Parlane or Stein would help us infinitely more than Boyd, then there is no hope for you.

You clearly missed the points I made, first was that Boyd was / is a better goalscorer (more prolific and deadlier in the box). His strike rate tends to bear that out. I also said that Prso was more target man than striker. Finally and the real point, Prso, Parlane and Stein can't do a job for us just now, Boyd probably could.

I've read in this threads we're not creating chances but in comparison when Boyd was here, we have Wallace, Aluko, Wylde, Bedoya - perhaps more not including the injured Naismith - and I'm at times amazed that Kris scored so damn much in a team much worse than now with much less creativity, width and skill IMO. It was an awful team, frankly, that Mr Boyd was in for the most part and its to his credit he done so well in it.

I'm comfortable with him coming back, to a slightly better Rangers team.