Kris Boyd

pipedown27ready

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if he comes back and scores even more goals, is that a step back? From what? The shite we watch week in week out.

Check his goalscoring record since he left us, he's not at that standard.

This is just another classic example of lets bring in X/Y/Z.

We have enough passengers in our team, without adding a another one to the list.

Check his goalscoring record since he left us, he's not at that standard.

This is just another classic example of lets bring in X/Y/Z.

We have enough passengers in our team, without adding a another one to the list.

He doesn't get a game, of course his scoring record is shit.

I watched kris boyd score 5 goals in one game. This current mob couldn't do that between the lot of them.

He doesn't get a game, of course his scoring record is shit.

I watched kris boyd score 5 goals in one game. This current mob couldn't do that between the lot of them.

Does it not spell out something then, he's not good enough for EskiÅŸehirspor but hey he's a guaranteed starter for us. Behave.

Kris Boyd has done nothing at 3 clubs since he left us, he's regressed as a player.

I was trying to find an update on his progress in Turkey the other day, indeed seems he doesn't get a game. Does anyone know if he has suffered an injury?

He was injured then was on the bench while returning from injury. Not sure about the last couple of weeks though

Another one living in the past

Jelavic is 10x the player Boyd is.

Anthony Stokes left Arsenal after the Falkirk loan attracted him to clubs and could hardly hit a barn door in England, went to Hibs and scored for fun in the SPL again and has kept it up with Celtic.

Kris Boyd is a proven SPL goalscorer and I see no reason to think that's changed because he's had a bad time elsewhere, the league is a lower standard but it's the one we play in and need to win.

And what has Jelavic got to do with anything? Football is a squad game and i'd be happy for Boyd to be part of our squad with Jelavic, although finances may mean we don't have him that long anyway.

Does it not spell out something then, he's not good enough for EskiÅŸehirspor but hey he's a guaranteed starter for us. Behave.

Kris Boyd has done nothing at 3 clubs since he left us, he's regressed as a player.

The SPL is shit. He'd be a different player alltogether compared to when he was in england/turkey.

Anthony Stokes left Arsenal after the Falkirk loan attracted him to clubs and could hardly hit a barn door in England, went to Hibs and scored for fun in the SPL again and has kept it up with Celtic.

Kris Boyd is a proven SPL goalscorer and I see no reason to think that's changed because he's had a bad time elsewhere, the league is a lower standard but it's the one we play in and need to win.

And what has Jelavic got to do with anything? Football is a squad game and i'd be happy for Boyd to be part of our squad with Jelavic, although finances may mean we don't have him that long anyway.

Jelavic has to be our vocal point of the team, we bring in Boyd. Then Jelavic would have to carry him just like Miller did. Jelavic has enough to worry about without adding another passenger to the team to carry on the off chance he might score.

Boyd ain't the player that left. Reverting back to that Boyd set up would be worse than we currently witness and that's saying something.

One thing about Stokes he puts a shift in, that's why he reinvented himself. Boyd on the other hand doesn't have it in him to change his ways.

About 2 weeks ago i checked and he didnt have a single game, few days ago i checked again in wiki and it says hes already played twice for them, and hes got himself a nice moustache lmfao :D Anyways, i would take him back, tbh. I hate the way he left, but rumours has it he wasnt even given a contract offer, so if so, i understand. But we badly need goals now, and as ive been saying for months, i dont think Kyle Lafferty is consistant enough to be a regular choice.

Golden Boy, Kris Boyd wrote the book.

No, people like Davis and Jelavic did.

Seen Edu blamed for Davis doing badly, now you're trying to claim Boyd was responsible for whenever Miller was shite and that we can't bring him back because of a striker who will most likely not be here beyond this season.

Love Boyd, but I just don't think he's the answer just now. Jelavic and Lafferty have struggled in the past few games, and I don't think it's any coincidence that this has coincided with the midfield playing poorly. Our strikers have no service, and anything that is whipped into the box is normally of a piss poor standard. We all know Boyd was never the greatest outside the box, so I don't see what he would bring to the team just now if that standard of service into the box is so poor.

No, people like Davis and Jelavic did.

Seen Edu blamed for Davis doing badly, now you're trying to claim Boyd was responsible for whenever Miller was shite and that we can't bring him back because of a striker who will most likely not be here beyond this season.

C'mon, Boyd used to get let off with murder.

Davis has took the mantel off of Kris Boyd and before him it was Barry Ferguson.