We just lost the league today

We didnt really, but hopefully this will teach everyone to not claim the fucking league was done before halloween

We were obviously going to have a drop in form, the beggars shiteness at the start of the season papered over some cracks we obviously knew were there

Was cringey as fuck some of the posts on here and some of the shite my pals were coming away with, last season everyone expected the mhanks to win but look what happened. I think we are more than capable of making it four in a row but we need some of the players to buck their ideas up or some fresh faces in January.

Fans are not daft. When a team like St.Johnstone come to Ibrox with a new guy in charge for the 1st time and walk away with a point and also dominate the game, we know there is a problem. We have been very poor since beating Celtic at Ibrox and I don't know why. Maybe complacency set in?

I hate to say this about Ally but when he re-introduced Lee McCulloch back in to the team for the Hearts/Aberdeen double header my heart sank. I know we won the games but IMO we were very poor and ultimately said more about his general philosophy by feeling the need to sqaunder a creative player for another defensive player. If a manager hasn't realised that he shouldn't be anywhere near the team by now I genuinely worry and fear for what he has in store for the rest of the season.

Dont mind guys having a bit of a wind up and annoying their mates by joking the league is over. All part of the enjoyment.

I think to seriously claim that the league was over would have been totally foolish. We were bound to hit a sticky patch at some point and obviously with Celtic having improved their form then it suddenly looks as if things have turned round.

We are still ahead with a nice enough lead. We need to regain some confidence asap

Dont mind guys having a bit of a wind up and annoying their mates by joking the league is over. All part of the enjoyment.

I think to seriously claim that the league was over would have been totally foolish. We were bound to hit a sticky patch at some point and obviously with Celtic having improved their form then it suddenly looks as if things have turned round.

We are still ahead with a nice enough lead. We need to regain some confidence asap

it's not really a nice enough lead though. There's 9 points available from the old firm games.

The way we are playing the now I'm not confident of being top by the time the old firm game comes around.

Yet another panic ott thread. We have hit a poor patch butare 4 points in front. If people had said would you take a 4 point lead going into December at the start of the season most would have snapped at the chance.

Not panicing, just having kind words with the guys that all claimed the league was done, 4iar secured, motherwell our nearest rivals etc etc

A bit of early euphoria from some fans,players and management thats all.

We're still 4 points ahead and I would rather the wake up call came now than with three or four games to go.

But I don't know what its going to take for management to wake up and get McCulloch, Edu and Broadfoot to fuck out of it. When we have players like MacKay, Bartley, Hemmings and Perry just itching for a run. I know we a few injuries but that trio are just plain shite. I know also I'll cop shit from sections on here but I'll say it again they are just pure shite.

Not panicing, just having kind words with the guys that all claimed the league was done, 4iar secured, motherwell our nearest rivals etc etc

Ach OK - I agree it was never done and dusted but nor is it as bad as some make out - and the thread title ???? very, very negative negative. wacko.gif The leagues a marathon and after 16 games we are in the lead - not won, not lost but where we want to be, pole position! I doubt we will go the rest of the season without dropping more points - but then again neither will Celtic and the doom and gloom for every dropped point is stunning.:(

IMO from now on the players will be fired up from the first whistle, a sense of ergency. A win of 4 or more would do us a world of good and hopefully if the poor form stops now we know we got off lighter than Celtic did with theirs.

Its alright the players being fired up, but will ally play the right players and have them play their right positions.

Rangers found form last year when Walter Smith changed to a 4-4-2...The fans were complaining about the 4-5-1 last year and Walter changed it going into the final against the scum. We dominated that match and then we found form under it and went on a winning run.

Has McCoist not learned anything? when he plays 4-5-1 we play unattractive football and mediocre teams get more of the ball than Rangers.

How many points have been dropped this season when jig and Edu play together?

Ive a idea! who about playing 4-4-2 and playing players in their natural position and stop giving out to much respect to mediocre teams.

People reading the thread title but not the OP! :lol:

Anybody claiming the league was over when we went 12 (less a game in hand) points clear is as daft as anyone claiming we lost the league yesterday. The league is won or lost when it's mathematically over. It's not a difficult concept, it amazes me how many people struggle with it.