Mo at the game today

hahaha this gave me a chuckle

Fucking bigot. You will laugh, but what of the loads of young muslims, jews and budhists who want to play for Rangers but cant? Kerkar and Boogie havent opened the doors the way we would have hoped. Disgusting :disappointment:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Bricky. My hatred for maurice Johnstone and all things Celtic has nothing to do with religion or bigotry. But most have totally missed or to ignorant to know why he was hated.

I'm neither ignorant nor missed anything when he signed for us. I was a season ticket holder then and I'm a season ticket holder now. I've heard them all down the years. It's because he headbutted Stuart Munro. It's because he's a ned. Blah, blah, blah. Pray tell me your reason for hating him and not wanting him at Ibrox. Out of curiosity, did you boo him yesterday?

amazing that people are just lying on this thread..... :lol:

No one is lying General. It simply didnt happen. There has never been a problem welcoming our catholic friends to the club. Its only ex sellick players thats the problem. I remember years back my mate a very good Bears man started seeing a catholic girl. His dad a season ticket holder at Ibrox was raging with him. Couldnt have been because she was catholic though. She must have made an appearance or two for ra sellick. I should look that up.

I'm neither ignorant nor missed anything when he signed for us. I was a season ticket holder then and I'm a season ticket holder now. I've heard them all down the years. It's because he headbutted Stuart Munro. It's because he's a ned. Blah, blah, blah. Pray tell me your reason for hating him and not wanting him at Ibrox. Out of curiosity, did you boo him yesterday?

I felt like doing that a couple of functions, little shit is Munro.

It's like pretending f****n has never meant catholic ....we have moved on and so has Scottish society but ffs why sit here and pretend noneof this ever happened....

f****n doesn't mean Catholic. My Mrs is catholic, and I have never once called her a f****n.

I take great insult to you poorly thought out comments. I don't know if you are trying to cause bother or not. Or if you think Catholic means f****n.

f****n doesn't mean Catholic. My Mrs is catholic, and I have never once called her a f****n.

I take great insult to you poorly thought out comments. I don't know if you are trying to cause bother or not. Or if you think Catholic means f****n.

People do and did use f****n as a shorthand for catholic to pretend this is not the case is the insult. What age are you just out if interest ?

People do and did use f****n as a shorthand for catholic to pretend this is not the case is the insult. What age are you just out if interest ?

32, Old enough to know what f****n really means, old enough to know why mo Johnstone wasn't liked by the Rangers support. You may use f****n for a shorthand for catholic, doesn't mean the rest of us do.

The reason Mo Johnston was a 'High Profile Catholic' is simply that unless you play for the Old Firm no-one cares what religion you are. Therefore signing a Catholic from anyone but Celtic was never going to be as significant.

I think that's a good point, it highlights the scums issues with religion more than ours. Their anger that a Catholic could choose us over them.

32, Old enough to know what f****n really means, old enough to know why mo Johnstone wasn't liked by the Rangers support. You may use f****n for a shorthand for catholic, doesn't mean the rest of us do.

so you'r slightly younger than me. I have been going for 26 years and used to go home and away and in europe and if you did the same and want to tell me that f****n wasn't/isn't a shorthand for catholic for a lot of people then i'll call you a liar.

I hate the falseness of some people on this subject. People pretrend they are proud of our past but won't admit to parts to it....no idea why.

so you'r slightly younger than me. I have been going for 26 years and used to go home and away and in europe and if you did the same and want to tell me that f****n wasn't/isn't a shorthand for catholic for a lot of people then i'll call you a liar.

I hate the falseness of some people on this subject. People pretrend they are proud of our past but won't admit to parts to it....no idea why.

I've always called catholics taigs and tarriers never fenians.I have called Celtic fans fenians, if the sing f****n songs they will be called fenians. But I've never seen folk walk into a chapel and called them f****n bastards. I'm talking about me and mine.