Yet another assist from Davis

Carsons Dog

personally i think the captaincy is weighing him down he is not enjoying his football and you can see it in his play. although he tried a bit harder 2nd half today he is well short of his previous form.id give boca or big dorin the armband as we need a leader on the park and steven davis is anything but.dont mean to sound so negative but its just one of the reasons i think we are struggling along with naisy,s injury.

What game were you watching?

Davis was once again absolutley dire. cant pass a ball and is never a captain! Yet people will have you beleive hes worth 6-7 million. :lol:

The game where Davis made some very good runs, taking the ball past players and putting some crosses in. Also some nice interplay with Jelavic and obviously the assist for the goal.

As I said, a lot better than previous weeks. There were glimpses today and I hope he builds on it.

The game where Davis made some very good runs, taking the ball past players and putting some crosses in. Also some nice interplay with Jelavic and obviously the assist for the goal.

As I said, a lot better than previous weeks. There were glimpses today and I hope he builds on it.

(tu) It seems people have selective memories and only remember the bad things he does during the game. By no means was he anywhere near what he should be but he wasn't as bad as people make out either.

Not in the same manner that McCulloch, Edu or Whittaker are criticised, rightfully or wrongfully.

I think a lot of the criticism of players is OTT. Some of the language is a disgrace. Also it's crazy when you read a match thread and one poster says xxx is shiite then next poster says xxx having a good game....etc.

Davis is possibly the only proper footballer we have in that team; certainly in the starting 11. The year Walter first brought back the Title we had a midfield of Mendes, Ferguson, Thomson, and Stevie- all of them good, proper, footballers. Can anyone honestly say that we even have half of that talent?