Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No from me. I don't think he would score as many goals now as he did in his earlier Rangers career. We need people to create chances for him and sadly we are struggling to do that this season. So I would rather we used any funds we have on bringing in creative players to help Jela and Laff.

A free tansfer who will be looking for at least a three and a half year deal costing Rangers the best part of 3.5 Million.....would you really gamble that on him?

All depends on his attitude I suppose. If he'll take a 6 or 12 month deal with the option to extend on higher wages at the end if he performs then yes.

If he's expecting 3 years on £15K plus then he's kidding himself after his recent performances and leaving us in the lurch somewhat. Definite no in that situation.

Time will tell I suppose.

Yes on the basis that he gets a 6 month contract under £10K a week, if he proves himself, scores the goals and helps us get 4IAR then yes extend it. But I feel bringing him back won't change a thing, we need the players that will give service to the attackers not the guys who can finish the chances the aren't being created.

Still can't quite forgive him though, he's not been a consistant goal scorer since he left us so it'd take him months to get back into it as well imo.

We are not getting goals atm, as we are lacking creativity big time. Boyd would just do the usual... nothing, he was handy when he was the only target man but frankly he never created any chances himself. All he did was stick his head or boot out at the right time. It would be a waste of money as this is not where the problem lies.

If jelavic gets decent service he will score. He's not been getting this, that is why we are not scoring freely.

Get him signed up in time to score a hat trick at the Piggery..

I don't want to see Boyd back at Ibrox, we can and will do better than someone who in the end treated us like shite just to go on and be an absolute failure

NO from me