Never thought I'd say this

Gillete

With every poor perfromance Whittaker puts in McMillian seems to become a better player.

He's possibly the most highly rated player on forums who doesn't play that we have had in quite some time.

This might be the case, but he deserves a chance to prove it one way or another. Whittaker should be dropped.

With every poor perfromance Whittaker puts in McMillian seems to become a better player.

He's possibly the most highly rated player on forums who doesn't play that we have had in quite some time.

Never let us down, looks fast, looks like he can defend, go past a man etc.

If the options are an out of form Whittaker, Kirk Broadfoot (in any form) and McMillan then I'd be giving the jersey to the latter.

Playing Broadfoot means you lose any bit of attacking threat from right back. I agree with most of the others, McMillan should be given a few games.

fine i'll happily give up on ANY attacking overlaps on the right providing the left winger of our opponents doesnt get a sniff

we shouldnt be relying on fullbacks anyway, we have enough attacking options for midfield if ally wished to fecking use them

But you can't not play one of your top earners.

Didnt stop Man City with Tevez, but I understand what your saying :sherlock: Personally I would like to see McMillan get a run in the team, he comes in for a game, does well, then is bombed back out again, bizarre. Im worried about us on the 28th, defensively we have been a bit poor by our standards, and we have been chronic in front of goal since Naisy's injury.

As angry as Whits made me on Saturday. He has made so much more essential stops than blunders. JM - while I fully agree he should get a chance - hasn't got that back catalogue of knowledge. He will get a run out in the cup. More time needed for assessment of MacMillan before we, in typical bear fashion, hang one of our best players in recent time.

Seems like the overwhelming opinion is just give young MacMillan a run he can't be any worse.

Mate! we would be better off giving Davie Weir a run at full back than Whittaker doh he might not have the speed these days but the auld fella still knows how to play as a right back....But why not give this young fella a run if he's that good and Whittaker is playing like a dumpling???