OUT

Healy - termination(contract that is)

Weir - division 1 loan ( Ross County )

Kerkar - contract up?

Ortiz - Highland Leage ( Buckie Thistle ) we should take what we get lol

IN

Kris Boyd

Nicolai Laudrup

Nicolai Laudrup? Any substance to that or just wishful thinking?

Ha Ha The tims are desperate for Jela to go.

The DR's had a daily Jela interest story for half the teams in Britain. yesterday they even asked the Croatian manager if he should move, when they ran out of teams to link him to.

Thee constant threads asking about players leaving are muich the same thing.

If they want to know what we think about it and who we think might go they should look up the other 10,000 threads asking the same thing.

someone will end up at bristol city with mciness, probably broadfoot,fleck? jela will go for around 5-7 million, never are we gonna get near 10 million for him, ortiz and mckay maybe possibly out as well, even tho we cant afford really to lose anyone

I don't rate Bartley at all. He has no attributes to suggest he is a footballer.

Broadfoot is by far and away the better of the 2.

Last season he looked pretty good, obviously he's had injuries this season also but when he has played he's played the "big guy that stands about doing nothing" role perfectly alongside his pals Edu "athletic guy that has no football skills" and Lee "Scared of having the ball at my feet" McCulloch.

Making the thread slightly off-topic, who would you like to see leave in Jan, can include youth loan deals to get some players games.

Whittaker, for free if need be but realistically can probably get £1m+ for him, Edu can probably command a fee despite being woeful, McCulloch, Healy and Broadfoot. Fleck out on loan, last chance saloon for him to actually do something. We could probably do with getting rid of half the central midfielders we have on our books and getting some badly needed players in up front and a real right back. These would be big changes though which is more of a summer thing than Jan window so i'll settle for a first 11 right back, a first 11 forward and a back up forward in and Whittaker, McCulloch and Edu out.

Who i would like to see go and who will go are 2 completely different matters.

The list of who i would like to get shot of is

Broadfoot

Weir

Healy

McCulloch

Whittaker

Bedoya

Ortiz

Who will probably go

Davis

Jelavic

TBH i don't see too many decent players coming in to replace anyone that goes

I think Jelavic and possibly one more. If I had to put a bet on it I'd say Davis, just because he came out with his willingness to go back down south.

I fear that we won't see much reinvestment in the squad with whatever we bring in though. I don't think we would be selling anyone if we weren't desperate for the money. I can see Boyd coming in on a free and possibly a couple of mill spent on Templeton from Hearts.