We need to be more positive

delamonty

Some of the posts here are almost making me weep. Yes... the trend is alarming vis a vis our performances. BUT...

We are top of the league -- and on GD too. Let me remind everyone of the immortal William Struth's words.

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers

So we need to remain strong, resolute and support the team we love. Let's face it, there is no other option. (tu)

Fuck off .

will always back ally while he is manager and support the team but that doesn't mean that as a fan i cant not like what i am watching something needs to change be it the players or the manager because it clearly isn't working being played off the park by teams like ict and st mirren with no fight just isn't good enough its not the rangers way but hopefully ally can dig us out of this hole starting on wednesday.

yay another "we the fans are shite" thread, when clearly we have players being paid miles more than the rest of the SPL being pished on, on a weekly basis now

im sorry but if ANYONE predicts a win for rangers going by recent form then they should be sectioned, all this talk about form going out the window for an old firm game can be binned as right now that mob are playing miles better than us

call it negativity if you want but i will not sit back and bury my head in the sand, or up my arse, like some positive fans do on here simply because we are still top of the league

We have dropped 2 points more outwith the old firm games than that mob, for a team that is supposedly shite they have done alright since we cuffed them at ibrox

saturdays lack of spirit and fight when the team went a man down and then a goal behind at half time was abysmal, for a manager that played and assisted in a team that were known for their fighting spirit, his inabiloty to instill the same determination in his team was fucking unreal

the worrying thing is that we need to score first on wednesday night, if we dont they will simply sit back and deal with the high balls we will punt to our lone striker and pick us off at will, and the odds of us scoring first going on our recent form must be astronomical

we are going into this old firm game looking like the same team that went there and got cuffed 3-0 earlier this year, and i for one simply hate they bastards beating us, but when the players start hiding it annoys me even more

I think the Old Firm game is simple,attack them and we can win,no problems ,but sit back then we shall lose.

It really is that simple ,and I haven't seen many people on here Panic or admit defeat easily .We all know what Ally has to do ,lets hope he does.He must be more Positive .

That will rub off on the Players to the Fans.Set up Defensively ,then that will inspire that lot.

Going on form -- we have no chance.

But...

I'm staying positive. As NachoThelegend says.. Attack and we'll win. Simples.

Forced changes (Jig was a cert to start) will be good. And we all know Jela always scores vs them.

Cmon Bears.... We are the people.

No time to be negative!

(tu)

You know what

The team needs to be more positive why is it the fans fault

Must be awful being a rangers player all that love and attention a huge bank balance cars and birds (greegsy looking at you)

In contrast the fans paying money to watch player who can't even give a 100% effort on the park marginalised as bigots everytime we spk our minds flung out and banned for standing up slagged of in the media everyday and just watched us piss away a 9 point lead

But I'm a yes man rangers fan let's party and talk pish about no surrender

Why? He's right, place is fulla fuckin' panic merchants.

We'll do them.

it's called being realistic, we have been fucking terrible for the best part of 2 months now, mcculloch and goian are suspended, naismith is injured.

12 points down to 1 before an old firm game at parkhead

I will be disapointed if we don't attack we had the best defence in the league not so long y dosent ally trust them without him needing 8 players back all the time. so what has happind is it because we are limited in goal scorers because imo anyone on wages like there's and havin a job were all u do is play football anyone in the team should be able tae score. it's got to be 2 up front cos this 5 in midfeild or 3 attacking players or watever they call it isn't doin to great . We should suprise them attack hard from the start and play as hard as we used to .

I am hoping this puts Ally in a situation where he realises we cant sit back,I have a feeling he will attack .

This could be a time for him to finally get it right, and play the correct personell for this game.

Its not a time to be over cautious .

We cant go gun hoo , but we must not bring them on to us.

A balance towards attack and we will win.

will always back ally while he is manager and support the team but that doesn't mean that as a fan i cant not like what i am watching something needs to change be it the players or the manager because it clearly isn't working being played off the park by teams like ict and st mirren with no fight just isn't good enough its not the rangers way but hopefully ally can dig us out of this hole starting on wednesday.

He's implying that the majority are surrendering already .

Yes ffs we are all dissapointed , angry and confused by recent team selections , tactics and performances and gave rightfully shown some distain for ally and the players in recent weeks ........

But to claim anyone is surrendering is way off the mark .

If anything , the manager , players and most likely fans , will turn up louder , more pumped up and more passionate than ever come Wednesday night .

For fuck sake , we are rangers and imo everyone of us should be fucking pleased , proud and privileged to be part of that .

From me and hopefully many many more ......

NO SURRENDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's implying that the majority are surrendering already .

Yes ffs we are all dissapointed , angry and confused by recent team selections , tactics and performances and gave rightfully shown some distain for ally and the players in recent weeks ........

But to claim anyone is surrendering is way off the mark .

If anything , the manager , players and most likely fans , will turn up louder , more pumped up and more passionate than ever come Wednesday night .

For fuck sake , we are rangers and imo everyone of us should be fucking pleased , proud and privileged to be part of that .

From me and hopefully many many more ......

NO SURRENDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::21::clap:

amazes me to see people thinking we will attack the scum at the piggery.we don't even attack teams from the lower spl at ibrox ffs.ally puts out teams full of fullbacks/centre halves and "defensive"midfielders who all sit back and watch the opposition do what they like on the ball.no,stand by for the alamo on wed,with ally still trying to reproduce our 9iar parkhead performances with a team of fuckin diddies

yay another "we the fans are shite" thread, when clearly we have players being paid miles more than the rest of the SPL being pished on, on a weekly basis now

im sorry but if ANYONE predicts a win for rangers going by recent form then they should be sectioned, all this talk about form going out the window for an old firm game can be binned as right now that mob are playing miles better than us

call it negativity if you want but i will not sit back and bury my head in the sand, or up my arse, like some positive fans do on here simply because we are still top of the league

We have dropped 2 points more outwith the old firm games than that mob, for a team that is supposedly shite they have done alright since we cuffed them at ibrox

saturdays lack of spirit and fight when the team went a man down and then a goal behind at half time was abysmal, for a manager that played and assisted in a team that were known for their fighting spirit, his inabiloty to instill the same determination in his team was fucking unreal

the worrying thing is that we need to score first on wednesday night, if we dont they will simply sit back and deal with the high balls we will punt to our lone striker and pick us off at will, and the odds of us scoring first going on our recent form must be astronomical

we are going into this old firm game looking like the same team that went there and got cuffed 3-0 earlier this year, and i for one simply hate they bastards beating us, but when the players start hiding it annoys me even more

Agree with this.

Panic merchant being thrown about, well i'd say people are intitled to fucking panic after our form.