Will Lee McCulloch get Ally the sack?

Colonel Mustard

At the start of the year, during the European debacles, I said yes.

I now say that there is nothing surer.

A ball winner? A midfield enforcer? Protection for the back 4?

You have to be kidding.

He can't get near an opposition player to win fuck all. He is so slow that all he enforces is the opposition's grip on the game...and I've had a burst condom that provides more protection.

Yes, Ally. He'll get you the sack.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy defies believe - i actually was glad he got sent off at the weekend and could not believe we appealled it.....this says to me that they think he is some wonder player at ibrox, and if they think LM is a good player i really worry for any future players the current regime bring in!!!!

His persistence with Mcculloch is baffling , the appeal against the red card is unbelievable, i hate to say this as he's a hero of mine but i dont think Ally has it in him to turn this around, Davis has gone missing, jelavic seems to be knocking in time until the premiership comes calling and broadfoot??? Ally , WHY??

That boy McCulloch hehe! Fucking hiding everytime. Bartley gave him the ball a few times when he didn't want it, showed him up big time! Should always want it! Then when he was standin 1 yard away from Davis hes like "Here Davo take it aff me a dont want it"...loses it then Hooper is away offside(onside) ... Hes a big shitebag! Then he has the cheek to walk aff like "Its a bit tight gaffer" ... "Nae bother son! First name on the team sheet on Monday!"

Honestly think if Edu was playin instead of that useless bastard we'd have stood more of a chance.

Even still, Davis got absolutely bullied off Wanyama and Kayal. Broadfoot although his man for the goal, gettin shoved n the back n that was prob our best player. One guy I was panickin about was Forest and he played him well.

Jelavic is a quality player, good players dont become bad players and the service into him was embarassin, up at his knee, chest, head, above his head. Fuckin shockin. Aluko, has ability but too much of an Aberdeen player is in there.

Ally McCoist needs to man the fuck up. I wanna see more of Mckay and Ortiz tbh!

McCoist is clearly going to stand by McCulloch. The majority of the time, he (amongst others) have let us down... badly. If he continues to play him, we will continue to play poorly, and WILL drop more points.

I don't agree with this "we must have a holding midfielder" shite that Ally buys into, but if McCulloch was even doing the job that Hemdani used to do, I could understand his thinking.

Watching McCulloch chase shadows is ditressing, and if McCoist can't see he is the waste of a jersey, then...sad to say...he deserves the sack as Rangers manager.

It saddens me to type that.