What a difference between us and the Septic fans

Jasper

Looking through the Bendiksen thread, its great to see so many posters wishing the boy good luck for the future.

Yet when that that African boy left Septic for Chelsea he was racially abused and received death threats.

It really shows how much more classy and educated we are compared to the great unwashed.

Brilliant (tu)

Looking through the Bendiksen thread, its great to see so many posters wishing the boy good luck for the future.

Yet when that that African boy left Septic for Chelsea he was racially abused and received death threats.

It really shows how much more classy and educated we are compared to the great unwashed.

Brilliant (tu)

They did exactly the same thing (not racially of course) to liam miller when he had the cheek to move to an under achieving club like Manchester United.

There is a considerable difference between us and them - always has been always will be.

To be fair, that's partly to do with circumstances and folk wanting a stick to beat ally with

I agree. I don't want Ally to fail. Love the guy, he is and always will be a legend. You know who else is a legend? John Greig, and he was a pish manager too!

I honestly believe we just want to see the guy do well. If he cant get a fair crack here hopefully he will get it somewhere else.

What a stupid thread. Have you seen the state of the Bears Den the past few days ? Every second thread calling for our Manager's head. Even through all the shite they scummy bastards have been through in the past while they've backed their scumbag of a manager.

It's all swings and roundabouts. If we were top of the league and still 15 points ahead, people would be swearing at Bendiksen and accusing him of having no ambition etc. (tu).

What a stupid thread. Have you seen the state of the Bears Den the past few days ? Every second thread calling for our Manager's head. Even through all the shite they scummy bastards have been through in the past while they've backed their scumbag of a manager.

It's all swings and roundabouts. If we were top of the league and still 15 points ahead, people would be swearing at Bendiksen and accusing him of having no ambition etc. (tu).

The common sense...it's overpowering!!!

their are bad apples among them and us, too be fair I have seen some people on here say some pretty shocking things about ex players

Exactly..some of our so called fans do nothing but abuse our own players....Edu, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Lafferty, Jig, the list goes on.... Ex players..Adam, Hutton (for a long time) etc etc... Maybe pattinng ourselves on the back right now ... dont think so... I dont give a fuck what their fans do and would rather concentrate on Rangers and our support and maybe what we can do to improve how our team is backed...

Celtic fans think their fucking german with their "wooooo wooooo waahhhhh boooom booom aaaaaaaaa do dooo da drooooo" chants, whereas we are happy to give it the classics like derrys walls, big jock knew etc.

Plus 99% of shellick fans are fucking cunts.

another difference is they are desperate for their manager to succeed we ate desperate for ours to fail.

There's no doubt that the whole 'We are all Neil Lennon' thing is bloody cringeworthy. However, it'd be nice for the support to back Coisty in a similar way

That's what I thought too... Some of the stuff said on here is awful... And a lot unjustified.

The common sense...it's overpowering!!!

Maybe... or perhaps not.

IF we were still 15 pts clear AND TBK was on the bench ... it would be BECAUSE the guys in front of him have been doing a job and he would not be good enough to displace anyone. So.. he asks to go.. or leaves etc. Doubt anyone would blame the lad either. It would be a simple case of not being good enough for The Rangers.

The issue today is that the guys in front of him are NOT doing the job -- and he still can't get match time ahead of players that are clearly not good enough for The Rangers.

So in both scenarios... he goes with our good wishes.

(tu)

here here.

the abuse and lack of faith and support for ally to do well from a large section of our support is a fuckin disgrace.

here here.

the abuse and lack of faith and support for ally to do well from a large section of our support is a fuckin disgrace.

fucksake anyone who wans Ally to stay are in the fuckin minority now on here, aint no hiding from it, we are going downhill fast

Get him tae fuck asap!!

fucksake anyone who wans Ally to stay are in the fuckin minority now on here, aint no hiding from it, we are going downhill fast

Get him tae fuck asap!!

well a think he deserves this season as a free, to get his own ways settled in. then be judged for what happens nxt year.

i know most dont agree with that, its the nature of the beast.

personally i believe mr whyte will give him 2 seasons atleast so lets just get behind him and try and enjoy the ride.

the lack of a no surrender attitude on here is stinking.

well a think he deserves this season as a free, to get his own ways settled in. then be judged for what happens nxt year.

personally i believe mr whyte will give him 2 seasons atleast so lets just get behind him and try and enjoy the ride.

Mr McCoist deserves better! Follow Follow

I am with you.