Team for today

The Hammer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree on Jelavics' form. Just hope we have replacements lined up in the window if he is sold.

Will replacements do any better in this current team? He is a quality player and get hit form with the crap we play so why would someone coming in do better?

The team choices have been awful most of this season and the performances shown this to be so. This is just another poorly chosen team no matter the score. We are not up against Barcelona here, a win is highly probable even while playing anti-football.

Ally has been the one looking stupid all season, not me. I have been saying that a collapse was on the cards and it is already showing, not only in Europe but in Scotland. I hate to see what next season will bring if Ally is still around. Another 15m down the pan and more players sold no doubt.

Could I interest you in some prozac ??blush.gif

4 centre halves at the back...superb

Another poor selection. We will struggle today guaranteed

I'm not any more excited about this lineup than you are, but I think it's probably time to stop calling Papac a centre-half. He's definitely a left-back these days, and quite a good one at that (though he's not a midfielder either - if we must shoehorn Papac and Wallace into the same side this is the better way to do it).

Never know, we do have a good record against Motherwell. Surely to god we'll see some kind of reaction from the side today.

then I would have played him. what's the rest of the bench.

Subs: Alexander, Wyde, Fleck, McKay, McMillan, Kerkar, McCabe

Surely McKay for Healy and play Davis and McKay. He has been playing with one striker a lot and this is the time you look at the team and think it HAS to be one striker. But no, Ally makes another loopy call.

The team choices have been awful most of this season and the performances shown this to be so. This is just another poorly chosen team no matter the score. We are not up against Barcelona here, a win is highly probable even while playing anti-football.

Ally has been the one looking stupid all season, not me. I have been saying that a collapse was on the cards and it is already showing, not only in Europe but in Scotland. I hate to see what next season will bring if Ally is still around. Another 15m down the pan and more players sold no doubt.

Aye anti football, we have scored 4 less goals than celtic all season. Not bad for a team that plays anti football.

Aye anti football, we have scored 4 less goals than celtic all season. Not bad for a team that plays anti football.

Anti-football can work if you have a far superior group of players whom are very motivated and are playing diddy teams every weak. We have also lost 6? games this season, out of Europe twice, out of cup while playing anti-football. Or did you miss all that? ;-)