Transfer Budget

lee-irvine

It seems that many believe that Rangers have no transfer budget, but we had a £2.5 million bid in for Goodwillie in the last window albeit in money up front and block payments, in theory this money should still be available for this window plus the wages offered to him. Also more money should have been made since August and Whyte stated that at least £4 million would have been made available to invest in the squad, even if this was wages and transfer budget I cant see how we would have surpassed that. Thoughts Bears?

Probably seen the shite that Ally has spent it on thus far. If I was in charge, I'd be telling him to get rid of Broadfoot, McCulloch, Kerkar, Ortiz, Bedoya, etc. if he wants replacements. They all either don't or shouldn't play at the moment. Signing better players isn't going to give them more chances.

he wont see european football next year if he doesn't invest in the squad either, and the shite that we have noone will buy, surely some money has to be made available to bring in at least two players without losing any of our good players we have.

JW Tyres

WWW.JWTYRES.COM Like us and get these deals! £5 off when you spend over £20 on tyres £10 off Alloy wheel repair. £15 off every set of wheels you buy. £15 off wheel refurbishment (full set) 2 Free Wheel Balance. 1 Free Tyre Repair

Page: ‎47 like this.

www.facebook.com/jwtyres

It seems that many believe that Rangers have no transfer budget, but we had a £2.5 million bid in for Goodwillie in the last window albeit in money up front and block payments, in theory this money should still be available for this window plus the wages offered to him. Also more money should have been made since August and Whyte stated that at least £4 million would have been made available to invest in the squad, even if this was wages and transfer budget I cant see how we would have surpassed that. Thoughts Bears?

My thoughts are guesswork will get us nowhere, unfortunately we are just going to have to be patient on this one.

There is no Money.....

Whyte is trying to cut costs further.

We'll sell Jelavic and wheel out some shite and try to be convinced all is well..

Not Whytes fault but he should never of been able to buy us as he has nothing it seems to invest of his own.

There is no Money.....

Whyte is trying to cut costs further.

We'll sell Jelavic and wheel out some shite and try to be convinced all is well..

Not Whytes fault but he should never of been able to buy us as he has nothing it seems to invest of his own.

no boyd no title

no miller no title

no jelavic ...

there is a pattern emerging here. have you ever celebrated a rangers win without moaning at something ??

Getting knocked out of Europe and the stream of sneaky bills left by previous regime have sunk any budget we had.

Quicker we get used to sell someone and bring in something 50% the value the better cos then this whole transfer section and can show some realism.

I know that's a bitter pill but it's the truth nonetheless

Getting knocked out of Europe and the stream of sneaky bills left by previous regime have sunk any budget we had.

Quicker we get used to sell someone and bring in something 50% the value the better cos then this whole transfer section and can show some realism.

I know that's a bitter pill but it's the truth nonetheless

Try 10% the value for some realism, that's the situation we find ourself in.

Did we not buy Wallace after the Goodwillie saga.

There is no money, There is no money.

i think the fact we have so much dead wood means we have to have a mini clear out in order to get players that will actually do something in.

whyte must have told ally that players like kerkar, mckay, bedoya, ortiz, healy, mcmillan, fleck, broadfoot, weir are basically wasting money at the moment, and hes right. even ness and hutton. how many players did we bring in during the summer? 6 of the above were signed or resigned, and have barely been used. i know we need a squad, but given how often these players have been used, would any of them be missed? dont get me wrong, id keep fleck, aswell as giving ness more time because hes a good player, and id make a decision on mckay one way or another. mcmillan should be ahead of broadfoot, and he can cover the same positions. basically, we have cover for cover which is rediculous. thinking about it, our squad is quite big, but its loaded with shite!

given our current financial position, we really cant afford passengers. how much, for example, are we paying towards kyle bartleys new contract at arsenal? it may be little, but can we really afford to develop someone elses player?

its rediculous, but im now of the opinion that we have to sell jelavic. i actually want us to sell jelavic. thats crazy for me, i never thought id want us to sell arguably our best players, easily our biggest asset, but thats where we are at the moment. give me an in form, interested, hungry jelavic, and i wouldnt sell him for £12M. but the way hes been for the last wee while, id sell him. id be happy with £8-10M, even if we only reinvest £3-4M. if we're clever enough, that could make a huge difference, far greater than the difference jelavic is making just now.

We dont. Its commons sense. In theory dont always work in the real world.

What more money? The clubs revenue is all taken up by running costs and wages for all our clubs staff including a huge playing staff. What more money?

It was £5m he said he would spend and it obviously didnt include wages, he spent around £4m and had to pay £1m to pay off James Beattie. Where is the confusion?

Any ideas?

Thankfully, gone are the days of us spending money we dont have.

We dont. Its commons sense. In theory dont always work in the real world.

What more money? The clubs revenue is all taken up by running costs and wages for all our clubs staff including a huge playing staff. What more money?

It was £5m he said he would spend and it obviously didnt include wages, he spent around £4m and had to pay £1m to pay off James Beattie. Where is the confusion?

Any ideas?

Thankfully, gone are the days of us spending money we dont have.

I think thats why AJ and co. wanted someone who could actually put their own money into the Club.. Without borrowing from anywhere.

The same way Lerner does at Villa, Gibson did at Boro, Short at Sunderland.

Whyte said he would do this.... He hasn't and probably won't .

Its a Sickener really.

I think thats why AJ and co. wanted someone who could actually put their own money into the Club.. Without borrowing from anywhere.

The same way Lerner does at Villa, Gibson did at Boro, Short at Sunderland.

Whyte said he would do this.... He hasn't and probably won't .

Its a Sickener really.

Like they did? :rolleyes: Dont kid yourself. For Rangers to succeed in Scotland and compete in Europe we dont need to spend money we dont have, we dont need to borrow money and go into debt. The we are the second biggets business in the country and have more resources than evey club bar one. Anyway, Scottish football is not a place for sugarddaddys or Russian billionnaires. It needs good coaches and clever owners. We certainly have one half of that.

You cannot compare Rangers with any club from England, its a silly and pointless comparison. Its a whole different ball game down there. Different country, different clubs, different rules.

He has, his only fault is backing Ally too much, without European football we are heading back into debt, who is going to cover the club running costs when they run out before the season is over? Fans will need to beg Mr Whyte to keep us going because no bank will touch us and no one else is interested in helping Rangers.