Kerkar

Gaz52

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joking aside, I can see why we've kept him on but not played him yet.

He seems to make stupid mistakes often, like giving the ball away when trying to cut inside, not trapping the ball right, and THAT shot that somehow managed to stay in play! :lol:

And yet, he then plays some absolutely fantastic passes - admittedly a better team would have defended against them a bit better - and manages to score an absolute peach of a goal!

He's an enigma!

'naw he's no, he's a protestant!'

:blush: All the hallmarks of someone needing more game time!!

On a side note, I wonder how he feels when he hears Rangers fans singing "Salim's on we're taking the piss"?? I'm not taking a swipe at the fans, I know it's just banter (I've dished out worse myself). BUT if he hears it, and understands it, must be kinda hard to take!

If he has a confidence problem then Ally is playing him just right. Not letting him on long enough for the fans to get on his case in any kind of tense match.

Didn't someone on here say he scores some crackers in training ?

I meant when he runs with it, his gangly running style makes it look as if he's not even in control of himself when he goes on a mazy

See where you're coming from with that! :)

Couple if sublime passes and an out of this world strike for his goal - biggest cheer of the day in this house!

When they're shooting in before home games he regularly hits one or two that just about take the roof out of the net - bearing on mind how reluctant most of the others are to shoot from distance, I dunno why he doesn't get a crack when we bed a goal late on?