It appears that Rangers staff DO look at sites like this...

adam2102

A lot of people over the past few years have joked about managers and coaches looking at sites like RM and FF before choosing the team. And maybe theyre not too far off!

Check this tweet from Andrew Dickson:

rfc_dickson Andrew Dickson

Note to the FF users - is it really such a big surprise club staff read what's being said on message boards? It seems to shock some of you

I for one want to say HELLO ANDREW, and thanks for doing a great job keeping the rangers fans up to date. :craphead:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Club staff that don't include the managerial team?!

No but its the first incling that we've got to suggest they're always keen on what the fans are thinking.

he was asked if anyone makes him go on FF and he replied with

rfc_dickson Andrew Dickson

Nobody from the club makes me go on there but it's surely good to be in touch with what a cross section of fans are saying?

It's not a shock at all.

Fans are the life blood of a club, and in amongst all the moronic and ill informed opinion.... there is a hell of a lot of worthwhile opinion too.

Clubs would be stupid not to cast an eye over forums/blogs/etc.

totally agree. nice to get confirmation of this though. i remember over the years fans asking whether the club knew how the fans felt (in particular with SDM selling/not selling...)

They should listen.

I know I've not missed a Rangers game live, recorded or in person since about 1991. People on here won't have missed a game for much longer than that.

We do sometimes know what we're talking about.

They should listen.

I know I've not missed a Rangers game live, recorded or in person since about 1991. People on here won't have missed a game for much longer than that.

maybe you do but others :anguish:

we would have a front 3 of healy kerkar and mckay if this place got its way.

They should listen.

Do you think Ally has missed many Rangers games - recorded or otherwise ? or Durrant or McDowell in the last 20 odd years either ? (and they have studied coaching and played !

(bit in bold)... and yet that does not come across on the board? Which posters talk sense and which should be ignored? - volume posters like SWSL or sensible posters (like yourself nach!:pipe: ) or even if they read everything would they not still be left with their own opinion anyway?

Of course they look at places like this!

The commentator jokingly passed comment today that rangers fans think very highly of Salim Kerkar, considering that most of the Kerkar-related jokes on the internet come from this site, I'd say that comment was a bit of a giveaway. :lol:

Do you think Ally has missed many Rangers games - recorded or otherwise ? or Durrant or McDowell in the last 20 odd years either ? (and they have studied coaching and played !

(bit in bold)... and yet that does not come across on the board? Which posters talk sense and which should be ignored? - volume posters like SWSL or sensible posters (like yourself nach!:pipe: ) or even if they read everything would they not still be left with their own opinion anyway?

I doubt he's missed any.

As paying fans who see Rangers play every bit of competitive football though, I don't think you can completely discount any opinions.

Given that Ally doesn't fancy nearly 50% of his summer signings, I'd ask how much football he sees away from Rangers.

But that's just me.

I doubt he's missed any.

As paying fans who see Rangers play every bit of competitive football though, I don't think you can completely discount any opinions.

Given that Ally doesn't fancy nearly 50% of his summer signings, I'd ask how much football he sees away from Rangers.

But that's just me.

But with the variety of opinions expressed on here - whos opinions should they take seriously and whom discount as gash? Therefore in the end Ally is left with his own opinion anyway and people he trusts, as opposed to anonomous internet posters? (some of whom will be 70 and some 12!)

I doubt he's missed any.

But that's just me.

2 out of 7 isn't 50% nor is it particulraly near it.

Of course Rangers players look in on the major Rangers fans forums like RM. :sherlock:

In fact it would be more than a little bit odd if they didn't have at least a modicum of curiousity as to what the fans are saying about them in particular.

Some of them must be on a major downer after reading some of the comments on RM following a bad result. :lol:

It would frighten many to know who actually views these sites. Murray routinely had people viewing sites like FF many moons ago and put the frighteners on Dingwall to make sure he kept him in check.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you do speak some absolute nonsense at times. SDM spending cash on monitoring FF ... and "put the frighteners on Dingwall" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::anguish: