Sandaza watch, thoughts?

pcbear

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StJohnstone boss Lomas says the Sandaza situation wouldn't have happened is David Murray was still in charge at #Rangers

What an awful bloke he is.

yup,the bold slippery dave would have given them 2mill up front and the player 4 years on 30k a week(tax free by the way),without blinking an eye

hence the reason we are in the fucking grubber.

no where near good enough to pull the famous blue jersey on forget about him and move on plus hes an out and out tim let those scummy bastards sign him not needed at ibrox. f.t.p

In what way? Surely not another who listened to Selik games as a kid in his mud hut in the Valencian slums?

did any1 see him blessing himself when he came out the tunnel . better not do that in a gers top if he came

Who cares FFS? He's Spanish for goodness sake, so I'm sure that makes him a Catholic like our other Spanish player Jaun Ortiz and ex-players Nacho Novo and Mikel Arteta. As long as he does the business on the pitch he can do what the fleck he wants TBH.

Thought Sandaza was lively at times but Boca and Goian dealt with him quite easily. I can understand we're a bit short on cash but surely we can afford a better player than Sandaza? I mean, he's okay but he's not going to produce something that turns a game on its head on a consistent basis is he? Not good enough. Shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as a Naisy, a Jela or even a Lafferty.

Thought Sandaza was lively at times but Boca and Goian dealt with him quite easily. I can understand we're a bit short on cash but surely we can afford a better player than Sandaza? I mean, he's okay but he's not going to produce something that turns a game on its head on a consistent basis is he? Not good enough. Shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as a Naisy, a Jela or even a Lafferty.

Fair points but after months of turgid football are we really looking for someone that will turn a game on it's head? IMO we just need a guy that can play the ball on the deck and at least try to combine with our better ball players. I'm sure he would do well with better players around him? A bit like Aluko in that respect

Fair points but after months of turgid football are we really looking for someone that will turn a game on it's head? IMO we just need a guy that can play the ball on the deck and at least try to combine with our better ball players. I'm sure he would do well with better players around him? A bit like Aluko in that respect

Point taken but if we throw too many gamble buys like Aluko into the team we'll get more duds than good players. We won a watch with Aluko but for every cheap buy like Aluko there's a Bedoya or an Ortiz just waiting round the corner. Would be very encouraging if Whyte allowed the gaffer a million quid or even half that to go out and get someone better than Sandaza.. Or is the purse padlocked until after the tax case? I would understand if it was, and that fear of spending cash could be the difference come May.

I think he gave Bocanegra a really hard time today, probably more so than any other striker in the league this season.

For those saying they think he is pish, would you rather we persisted with Healy? Sandaza is miles better, and for a few hundred thousand would be a shrewd bit of business.

Well... he has rejected our offer which was 5 grand per week or so. Anyway, even if we could get him for 10 quid per week, I'd give him a pass. Surely, we can and will do better than him.

No offence to the lad. St. J. are his level though. 00000042.gif

Well... he has rejected our offer which was 5 grand per week or so. Anyway, even if we could get him for 10 quid per week, I'd give him a pass. Surely, we can and will do better than him.

No offence to the lad. St. J. are his level though. 00000042.gif

How can you make that assessment? Most people would have claimed that being an occasional Aberdeen player would have been Aluko level but now it seems we can't do without him

How can you make that assessment? Most people would have claimed that being an occasional Aberdeen player would have been Aluko level but now it seems we can't do without him

Seen him plenty of times with Dundee UTD. Didn't make me feel he was a player we should go after. Aluko has shown in the past that he has brilliance. (His goal when he was 18 vs Bayern was simply sensational).

All imho of course. 00000042.gif