11 days to go..

G.E.C.

116 members have voted

1. 1. Keep Jelavic?

Does feel like there is plenty of time left but the question is, would you keep or sell Jela?

I hope he stays purely because of the Celik signing and the other players that are linked.. we can build that around Jela and we may see the very best of him - if his head is right of course.

As I've said all along the best scenario would be to keep Jelavic and add some strength into the squad mostly in attacking areas.

That however hinges on Jelavic's desire to be here.

Personally though I think Jelavic might not want to risk moving in this window, going to an EPL team and risk not getting game time which could affect his Euro ambitions.

It would be great if we could keep him as he is a fantastic player on his day and even scores the goals when not on form.

Seeing the Grant Holt enquiry today though makes me think we could be looking at replacements as I can't see us affording an EPL striker on those wages and keeping Jela...

Best for Rangers if he stays...we need his goals to have ANY chance of retaining the title.

Best for Jelavic if he stays...25+ goals for the season raises his profile and more or less guarantees his place in the Croatian squad for Euro 2012, which in turn raises his transfer value.

Problem is that hooper is playing more attractive football for them.... And Jela is lookig uninterested. If he gets his wad screwed on AND scores good goals again, I dont think his value will drop between now and next season so it's win win for us

Don't think it is a question if we want him to stay, think nearly every bear does.

The problem is will we recieve an offer too good to turn down in next 11 days... I think a lot of the EPL are testing our patience on this deal and hope Whyte sticks to his guns and holds out for as much as possible IF this is the case

If Jelavic wants to stay then keep him but we have to get someone in who can play up top with him. He has played so many games up top isolated his head has gone done and his game has dropped some amount.If he wants to go then get as much dough as we can and get on with it. My view means i can't answer the poll as i can see both scenarios working. :craphead:

Yes. Our main striker and the only player who will score goals on a regular basis.

17 goals so far considering he has not played great underlines his importance to us.

To sell him now would be a big mistake and would hand celtc the upperhand.

I've said for a while now that we should be selling him but I don't think that would be a wise move just now (in regards to just on the pitch). We would need 2 strikers in, one with real quality, and I don't think we have a good amount of time left or are in the correct window to do it.

Any late Jelavic bids received may ruin our season.

Think we should hold out until someone offers the asking price or it's no go in my opinion, helps us to 4iar then come the summer he will be in the shopping window for all to see, you never know he might just have a good euro2012 and could be sold for an even bigger profit, win win for us

I've clicked No but want him to stay, the main reason is that it's not as simple as a yes/no without knowing the details. If we get $8-10 million I think we should get the money and reinvest it. If it's less, I'd rather he stay as he is quality.

That of course assumes that he wants to be here and gives 100% for us.