Luigi Bruins

PRW.

Guy looks superb. Very calm on the ball, skillful, pacey, eye for a pass/shot, nippy, smart in his play.

For a free its a chance worth taking, I'm very happy at these players we're getting in on trials. More like it McCoist. Trials are the way to go. (tu)

Was supposedly mean't to be the next big thing in Holland.

Still worry at the lack of strikers we're linked with.

We've been linked with a shit load.

I trust Ally on this, I reckon we'll get a few in. Bolzak on loan and another from Jela's fee(if he leaves)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy looks superb. Very calm on the ball, skillful, pacey, eye for a pass/shot, nippy, smart in his play.

For a free its a chance worth taking, I'm very happy at these players we're getting in on trials. More like it McCoist. Trials are the way to go. (tu)

Was supposedly mean't to be the next big thing in Holland.

We've been linked with a shit load.

I trust Ally on this, I reckon we'll get a few in. Bolzak on loan and another from Jela's fee(if he leaves)

Nothing properly IMO. Sandaza deal is off now and Brozek hasnt really had anything else other than a link over a week ago.

With Claros and Bruins on trial looks like we're more concerned with the midfield.

With Claros and Bruins on trial looks like we're more concerned with the midfield.

Rightly so!! Our midfield always gets overrun in big games. We need people who can make that pass, pick out a player etc.

But aye we do need a couple of strikers.

WTF we are after another midfielder? Does McCoist realize we need a striker???? Or is he planning a team of Midfielders?

Apparently there is a new rule that allows managers to look at players for more than one position at a time.

I'm sure we're looking for a striker too but anyone who's watched us this season could see that we're weak in the middle of the park.

Forget numbers, we need quality.

Seems odd he signed for Salzburg in October and left after 3 games. Even with injuries you'd give him more than 2 months.

Our managers done not far off that with Ortiz, McKay and Bedoya. Ok they haven't left yet but he clearly doesn't fancy them as players or they've pissed off the wrong person or whatever.

Our managers done not far off that with Ortiz, McKay and Bedoya. Ok they haven't left yet but he clearly doesn't fancy them as players or they've pissed off the wrong person or whatever.

If he isn't good enough for Saozburg is he good enough for us though? Don't know what the reason was though and certainly looks good from the videos, nothing to lose bringing him on trial. (if we actually are)

Sporty was the 24-year-old does not use his chance: Only 181 minutes was the Dutchman in use. Financially, the two months have paid off for him in Salzburg, however. With around 300,000 euros in his luggage he is said to have begun the journey home. Bruins at Feyenoord in the summer, his contract was not renewed because he was not financially with his former club to unify.

There lies the doubt for me, 300,000 EURO over 2 months so he was on about £30,000 a week and didn't extend his contract with Feyenoord because they couldn't agree wages so I struggle to see how we'll sign him even if he impresses. It'll be Abelairas again.

Looks decent here, good link up play like Naismith, I know YouTube videos can make people look better but worth a punt if he on a free

We are in desperate need of a player good at set pieces and a goal scoring threat from free kicks. Jelavic seems to have given up with them and Davis has scored 1 in 4 years. Looks handy although as you said youtube players can make anyone look good. It made Samaras look like god's gift when he was at Heerenveen.

There lies the doubt for me, 300,000 EURO over 2 months so he was on about £30,000 a week and didn't extend his contract with Feyenoord because they couldn't agree wages so I struggle to see how we'll sign him even if he impresses. It'll be Abelairas again.

You can never read too much into a translated article, that 300 grand could have been wages plus a pay-off to terminate his contract.

It's also euros which makes it about £20k a week if that's what it even means.

Maybe at the exchange rate of 5 years ago, but today it's £29k

You can never read too much into a translated article, that 300 grand could have been wages plus a pay-off to terminate his contract.

Didn't think of it including a pay off, it could do I suppose, EURO300,000 over a seasons contract would seem more like our ball park. Looks a decent player for it.

i am positive this guy is highly rated in holland

would be a fantastic capture if true, would give us another option to davis/edu in the middle,seeing as mckay and bedoya arent getting a shout and hopefully spells the end of jig!!

anyone got a link to article tho?

Is bruins actually at rangers on trial? Thought it was a player we were just linked with.

Nothing properly IMO. Sandaza deal is off now and Brozek hasnt really had anything else other than a link over a week ago.

Cheers bud. If we can get a couple of young quality players like him to join celik n jaager n tow good strikers ie the poilish boy and sahili for example we would be in a far stronger position to retain our title imo

The link is that he's apparently coming on trial. Don't know whether it's true or not though.