Best Player?

garycassidy1802

Best player we have just now is McGregor.

Can't pick between Laudrup and Gascoigne for the best player i have seen grace the Ibrox pitch.

Laudrup everytime mate, his skill level was 2nd to none imo ; he had an elegance about him that gazza never had

Best current player is Jelavic - form is temporary, class is permanent.

Best I've ever seen? Cox or Caldow or Baxter or Laudrup. I'll say Caldow.

Old guys used to rave about Morton, McPhail and Meiklejohn but they used to say that even older guys told them the greatest was Jimmy Gordon.

sammy cox ,alround player great attitude.hard\ as nails ,i dont supopse many will remember at hampden glasgow cup sammy and charlie tully rolling about in the penalty box ,unforgetable even if it was about 1950.

Ur a fucking twat u run away from 2 threads yesterday then start a new thread about being a rangers fan !! If u need too ask u are not ! We are chosen we don't choose

Fitba' is all about opinions but anyone who saw Laudrup and gives any other answer to "our best ever" is drug-taking at a hazardous level! The man was an utter genius.

Off our current crop,I could only see McGregor getting anywhere near our treble-winning and 9IAR squads.

Naismith is currently our best and most important player. Best i've seen over a consistent period is Ronald De Boer. I saw Laudrup a couple of times but can't remember, had I been born a couple of years earlier he'd be the best because I would have been able to remember him.

I love Mols; however, even without the injury inflicted by that clod, I don't think he would have been comparable to Laudrup.

Mols was a great goal scorer with fantastic technique and lots more, but Brian Laudrup had everything you could ever wish for as a footballer, an absolute genius and a player who could have graced any team on the planet during his peak years. I feel utterly privileged that he did so with us.

Best player we have today...

Naismith - for the vast majority of this season.

Jelavic - for the level of technique he can display when on his day.

Best player I have ever seen in a Rangers top...

Hamed Namouchi The Great Dane

sammy cox ,alround player great attitude.hard\ as nails ,i dont supopse many will remember at hampden glasgow cup sammy and charlie tully rolling about in the penalty box ,unforgetable even if it was about 1950.

Sammy is unfortunately not doing to well in a nursing home just outside London Ontario at present, However reminising about the great years at Ibrox brings a huge smile to his face. Sammy Cox and his loving lovely wife Jean are treasurers, a great footballer and even more wonderful man

Best player at present, Aluko, most skillfull player at present Jelavic, best team player on books Naismith, best I have ever seen in a Rangers Jersey, Jim Baxter.