Jelavic last minute sale

EastCoastBlue

1st ever post and its concerning the sale of our star striker...

Wake up and smell timothy bears..

How come when a new poster comes on here and makes a slightly negative post they are immediately dismissed as a tim, yet when they come on (with a suspiciously adept grasp of our language and colloquialisms) and claim to be a fan of a foreign club with knowledge of some player we have on trial they are welcomed with open arms and everything they say is taken as gospel?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come when a new poster comes on here and makes a slightly negative post they are immediately dismissed as a tim, yet when they come on (with a suspiciously adept grasp of our language and colloquialisms) and claim to be a fan of a foreign club with knowledge of some player we have on trial they are welcomed with open arms and everything they say is taken as gospel?

The clue was in the ref. to James Beattie...

Review the facts - new poster - 1st ever post & its a thread about selling our star striker & replacing him with a dud.

But hey... you decide for yourself.

Teams are well aware he wants to move on so how can we force a sale if the player himself doesn't want to move.

And if it is the team he wants to move to how can we tell them to pay up now when they know they can come in with a shite bid on the last day knowing full well Jelavic wants to move to them.

He did it with Rapid Vienna and he will have no qualms doing it with us if the right team comes in for him.

In such circumstances there is very little we can do to counter it or get top dollar for him.

We can however stand our ground and say he is not for sale but we then have an unhappy player on our books not trying a leg.

spot on, makes me laugh when fans say sell him now....the player is the one holding all the aces and will decide to leave when he has an offer that suits him.

I wonder if we have had any serious (i.e. >7-8 million) offers. Jela has not been 100% this year imho.. but it would still be a massive blow to lose him and not have a suitable (no Sandaza please) replacement.

Hopefully, Ally and the team have several quality replacements lined up just in case. It would be unforgivable to lose Jela and NOT have someone ready to step in. Of course, the tax case might prevent us from doing anything except sell.... I wish that bloody thing would just go away!

We have to win this league.

Maybe that's the intention and Whyte wants to trouser the money.

I still think Whyte has to put up a wee bit more cash but as a supporter you always want that.

i dont know about trousering the money, but mr whyte hasnt invested anything in the club after his initial outlay to buy us.

i dnt know whether he has or hasnt got money but he certainly isnt using it to help our team out.

saying the above, we would be in alot worse position without him.

===================================================================

GTF ya pwick!!

I'VE HAD A SEASON TICKET FOR OVER 20 YEARS KNOBHEAD!!

Used to be on 606 but haven't joined any forums since it shut down, wish I hadn't joined this fuckin place cos if inbreds like you!!

Just cos i think Jelavic will go in a last minute deal that makes me a tarrier!!

What about the guys on this thread that think the same as me, do you want them banned as well??

What are you supposed to do for your first thread come on and say everything in the garden is rose just to keep tossers like you happy?

GTF ya pwick!!

Used to be on 606 but haven't joined any forums since it shut down, wish I hadn't joined this fuckin place cos if inbreds like you!!

Just cos i think Jelavic will go in a last minute deal that makes me a tarrier!!

What about the guys on this thread that think the same as me, do you want them banned as well??

What are you supposed to do for your first thread come on and say everything in the garden is rose just to keep tossers like you happy?

Easy mate!

It's understandable to get yourself worked up about being accused as one of THEM and some people on here are too quick to point fingers.

Just ignore and post away and sooner or later the ones calling you a tarrier will realise your not.

If someone has the time to set up a username and account in a rangers forum and then wait hours to be accepted just to post a wind up it's pretty depressing for them.

GTF ya pwick!!

true mate on here if you post anything negative you get caledl everything and admin does nothing. any back to the discussion , good point i was thinking the same about jelavic. i just hope we bring in someone with pedigree and not somebody thats been without a club for months.

GTF ya pwick!!

Don't take it personally.. Seriously. Most forums are the same with posters with few posts. Some of the stuff I've seen on here from folk impersonating Bears is disturbing. Not too long ago an Aberdeen 'fan' was on here pretending to a Rangers man and then went into meltdown with references to Neil Simpson etc. Disgusting. So.... people are always a little wary until you are known a bit.

This is a great forum with thousands of good Bears participating. 00000042.gif

GTF ya pwick!!

Aye ok.

We can't sell him if there are no bids doh

Teams will know we are desperate so will be happy to bide their time until the last minute to see if we accept a cut price offer.

Aye true enough -- but have we had any? Wonder if we have knocked back any bids?

Edit: Reason I'm curious is that it would signal the intentions of Mr. Whyte (somewhat).

Easy mate!

It's understandable to get yourself worked up about being accused as one of THEM and some people on here are too quick to point fingers.

Just ignore and post away and sooner or later the ones calling you a tarrier will realise your not.

If someone has the time to set up a username and account in a rangers forum and then wait hours to be accepted just to post a wind up it's pretty depressing for them.

And yet it happens frequently...thats how depressing some of them are.

And Im not usually wrong in spotting them.

And yet it happens frequently...thats how depressing some of them are.

And Im not usually wrong in spotting them.

Know where you're coming from mate. I brought up the Aberdeen 'fan' scenario as proof as to what happens. That one really sticks in my mind because the guy came across as a decent Rangers man then the real truth came out with his disgusting Neil Simpson stuff. So... I think posters (new) need to realise, and accept that in a forum, you need to earn a bit of respect first and that is done by posting in a positive fashion.

Just the way it is. 00000042.gif

Know where you're coming from mate. I brought up the Aberdeen 'fan' scenario as proof as to what happens. That one really sticks in my mind because the guy came across as a decent Rangers man then the real truth came out with his disgusting Neil Simpson stuff. So... I think posters (new) need to realise, and accept that in a forum, you need to earn a bit of respect first and that is done by posting in a positive fashion.

Just the way it is. 00000042.gif

It goes way way back del...ask some of the old timers abouit a guy called Bauba....I warned admin time & time again about him but admin was different way way back...too lenient.

Eventually he outed himself during the QOTS Scottish Cup Final....having ruined various threads over the preceeding months.

Hence my caution...

It goes way way back del...ask some of the old timers abouit a guy called Bauba....I warned admin time & time again about him but admin was different way way back...too lenient.

Eventually he outed himself during the QOTS Scottish Cup Final....having ruined various threads over the preceeding months.

Hence my caution...

Yes... One has to wonder why some people would put all that energy into pretending to be something they are not? Time is precious imho -- and wasting it like that? I just don't get it. 00000042.gif