McCoist Wanting to Walk Away

WadeWilson

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye okay...! Fuck sake... bulletholes all around me. My wings are like a shield of steel.

I should have said that it was someone who called in on the Fitba phone-in that started the rumour and the two tools in the studio kind of stoked the flames by saying that they had an inkling or they thought he was close or words to that effect...

:2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: MESSENGER

dont take it personally. You are not the first person to post a bullshit rumour from radio clyde. I seriously doubt you will be the last too.

;)

Aye okay...! Fuck sake... bulletholes all around me. My wings are like a shield of steel.

I should have said that it was someone who called in on the Fitba phone-in that started the rumour and the two tools in the studio kind of stoked the flames by saying that they had an inkling or they thought he was close or words to that effect...

:2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: MESSENGER

Three people are being shot in the back before you even shoot the messenger!

:rip: to those innocent gunmen

Hmmm....do you reckon there may be a wee bit of tension between the two? You get the feeling that Smith is bringing in all these different players, while McCoist just wants to focus on his existing squad.

I think something is going on behind the scenes, no doubt it will all come out later on in a exclusive. I doubt the rumour of SDM being called in to stop Ally McCoist packing his stuff up and walking away.

dont take it personally. You are not the first person to post a bullshit rumour from radio clyde. I seriously doubt you will be the last too.

;)

Exactly... Someone would have been signing in ready to post it if I hadn't done.

The way things have been reported in the last few days - if the reporting is accurate (is that a contradiction in terms?) - then I would not be surprised if McCoist is becoming disenfranchised. It is starting to look like he is being hung out to dry.

I know who's camp I am in as I am pretty sure that Super scored a few more goals and than Whyte (and Smith for that matter!).

You know what? I wouldn't be totally surprised if he was thinking about chucking it.

The results have so far been consistently average, so, coupled with the financial limitations, he must have considered whether or not it was worth continuing.

That old chestnut. Are you another who is totally oblivious to our financial situation when we dont have European football, never mind a potentially business shattering tax case ongoing?

Three people are being shot in the back before you even shoot the messenger!

:rip: to those innocent gunmen

No... it's a firing squad... it's just a 2-d firing squad... maybe Rangers Media should be made into a 3-d forum and we can all sit at home wearing oor dork glessies.

The football almost seems an irrelevance these days :anguish:

It is, but. When you have somebody that is Rangers to the bone saying this "For once in the club’s history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day."

More and more are starting to fear the worse.

I think there is a bit of validity to this rumour: it wouldn't be the first time Ally has kicked up a stooshie. After we were knocked out by Kaunaus he let it be known he wanted it sorted. If true, well done Ally. Ally is no mug, and won't tolerate being messed about if anyone thinks that's possible.

It is, but. When you have somebody that is Rangers to the bone saying this "For once in the club's history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day."

Who said that?

It is, but. When you have somebody that is Rangers to the bone saying this "For once in the club’s history, winning the title is not the priority. The priority is surviving and living to fight and win another day."

Who is this?

I think there is a bit of validity to this rumour: it wouldn't be the first time Ally has kicked up a stooshie. After we were knocked out by Kaunaus he let it be known he wanted it sorted. If true, well done Ally. Ally is no mug, and won't tolerate being messed about if anyone thinks that's possible.

Was he shouting at a mirror or at Walter?

I think the Murray thing definitely sounds like a bit of a reach, but I suppose you can never know for sure. As I said earlier though, I wouldn't be surprised if McCoist had considered leaving.

Same here, I wouldn't be surprised if the thought hasn't pop into his mind. Time will tell though. IMO Ally McCoist will still be here by the end of the season regardless of what happens on and off the pitch.

Exactly... Someone would have been signing in ready to post it if I hadn't done.

The way things have been reported in the last few days - if the reporting is accurate (is that a contradiction in terms?) - then I would not be surprised if McCoist is becoming disenfranchised. It is starting to look like he is being hung out to dry.

I know who's camp I am in as I am pretty sure that Super scored a few more goals and than Whyte (and Smith for that matter!).

most would be in that camp, I think. Even though its gossip its good to hear