Big Pressure on Celik

Senna

If we're all cynical enough to believe that Jelavic is offski and the club aren't being entirely truthful, then it really just leaves David Healy as our lone striker for tomorrow's match against Hibs.

He may not start up front or just off Healy, but amongst fans anyway, there is a lot of speculation is that new boy Mervan Celik will fit in somewhere up front for us in the absence of the big Croat.

I hope the lad has retained some match fitness although he may not have played any recent bounce matches for us, because Hibs at home or not, this match is now a real battle to stay in touch with Integrity FC this season, dropping any more points would just about put another nail in the coffin for this season.

Step up and play Mervan.

McCulloch up top with Healy :anguish::anguish::anguish:

That would probably be up there as the worst forward line we've ever had!

I can't think of worse, and in all honesty, any support I have for McCoist as manager (aside from the basic 'he's Rangers manager and deserves some backing') would probably leave and never come back if that's the front line tomorrow.

I don't think he should start. There's no way he can be match fit and he only joined a few days ago.

Also find it funny how everyone is shitting themselves that Jelavic is out when it was only a few weeks ago or so people were saying Healy shouldn't be dropped and Jelavic shouldn't be let straight back into the team after his injury :lol:

I don't think he should start. There's no way he can be match fit and he only joined a few days ago.

Also find it funny how everyone is shitting themselves that Jelavic is out when it was only a few weeks ago or so people were saying Healy shouldn't be dropped and Jelavic shouldn't be let straight back into the team after his injury :lol:

That was until we saw Healy against the Saints and Aberdeen.

Scuffs against Motherwell and a goal against a second division team were never enough to convince me Healy was good enough to be starting.

He is however the only natural striker we have for this game so we have no other choice....It's who's going to partner him thats the worry. Aluko is the only one I see that has goals in him when played in an advanced position.

That was until we saw Healy against the Saints and Aberdeen.

Scuffs against Motherwell and a goal against a second division team were never enough to convince me Healy was good enough to be starting.

He is however the only natural striker we have for this game so we have no other choice....It's who's going to partner him thats the worry. Aluko is the only one I see that has goals in him when played in an advanced position.

Think it'll have to be 4-5-1/4-3-3. Had Celik been fully fit I might have said 4-4-1-1, but I just don't think he's ready. I don't care how we do it, just win tomorrow! Hopefully before our next game (after the window is shut) either Jelavic is sold and we have a new striker in or he's fully fit.

Think it'll have to be 4-5-1/4-3-3. Had Celik been fully fit I might have said 4-4-1-1, but I just don't think he's ready. I don't care how we do it, just win tomorrow! Hopefully before our next game (after the window is shut) either Jelavic is sold and we have a new striker in or he's fully fit.

Agreed!

We can't go on like this too much longer and if this were a game against THEM or say Hearts away I'd be bricking it!

Hopefully there is a solution that will suit all at the end of this.

I can't think of worse, and in all honesty, any support I have for McCoist as manager (aside from the basic 'he's Rangers manager and deserves some backing') would probably leave and never come back if that's the front line tomorrow.

We could sign heskey and play him up front with healy that would be worse