Will you be buying the Daily Record?

feda16

293 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Daily Record again?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly infammatory!

The problem is these fuckers don't need evidence, they just need a reliable source for them to print, from that backstabbing bassard.

If I was CW, I would sue the pants of cunt!

Buy the DR and then close the fuckers down and put all those taigs and taig sympathisers on the fucking dole!

YES!!!

Because I want to know everything, sensationalist or not about this Con Man that's leading our club into the Abyss!!!

Get your heads out of your arses chaps, both this and the BBC program have opened our eyes into how some of his dealing have went down.

Didnt he deny everything at the start just after the BBC thing, then all of a sudden its all true!

We have a Liar & a Con Man running our club, surely I cant be alone here in fearing the absolute worst for our club?

As our chairman tries to clear a mess of our club up and is finding himself constantly undermined by the Daily Record, he today pleaded with fans to boycott the Daily Record. All i ask will you take him up on his plea boycott this rag or happily read on more about what could have some truth in it?

Y The Fuck Should We Do Anythin Tae Help That Lyin Bastard!!!!!!! Craig Shyte OUT!!!! NOW!!!!

I don't really buy it anyway. When I was a boy it was a good paper; my mum still buys it; but it is not the paper it used to be. I used to buy a broadsheet and the Daily Record when I got my own place; now I just read the broadsheet online and hardly bother at all with The Daily Record. I don't like reading James Traynor or Hugh Keevins; nor listening to them, and so I don't think I'd be reverting to my old habits.

As our chairman tries to clear a mess of our club up and is finding himself constantly undermined by the Daily Record, he today pleaded with fans to boycott the Daily Record. All i ask will you take him up on his plea boycott this rag or happily read on more about what could have some truth in it?

Y The Fuck Should We Do Anythin Tae Help That Lyin Bastard!!!!!!! Craig Shyte OUT!!!! NOW!!!!

<cr>

Shouldn't you be collecting your giro or drinking buckie on street corners.

YES!!!

Because I want to know everything, sensationalist or not about this Con Man that's leading our club into the Abyss!!!

Get your heads out of your arses chaps, both this and the BBC program have opened our eyes into how some of his dealing have went down.

Didnt he deny everything at the start just after the BBC thing, then all of a sudden its all true!

We have a Liar & a Con Man running our club, surely I cant be alone here in fearing the absolute worst for our club?

Fuck off your on two threads slating our club and by our i mean me and the other bears on here not you,brendan

If this guff wasn't true,then CW would sue the Record,but he hasn't.

Over at the Midden ,the Daily Record is known as the Daily Ranger.

We call it the Daily Rhebel,so they can't win.

We are urged to boycot Lloyds TSB,BBC and the Record,what next?

Do you refuse to pay Glasgow Council Tax because it's run by tarriers?

Or the fact they let Celtic build a stand that hangs over a graveyard.

havent bought it for 15 years. any company that employs nuremberg hugh, and mark guidi as supposed unbiased journalists deserves all they get.i've been urging friends and family as well as you guys for years don't touch the record or radio cattolica

There appears to be many taig troll vhermin on here tonight.

Let us sit in contentment with the knowledge that the truth will come out, Craig Whyte WILL be vindicated and all that we know as the vhermin will be commitin mass (pardon the pun) fucking suicide as we march on to 4IAR!

NO SURRENDER

...to ALL you taig trolls!!

YOU are NOT welcome anywhere on the planet, you 'keep it in the family' scum!!

As for the taig inspired media, ban the lot of those lyin henious sensationailst malcontent bum fuckers from God's own blue stadium!