Will you be buying the Daily Record?

feda16

293 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Daily Record again?

• Yes
    • No

Haven't bought it for 15 years. Nor do I click on any Record online links and even further than that, I don't read it if someone has cut and pasted the text on here.

And just in case there's any doubt, I didn't read one word of the stuff they printed today. Who knows, it might even be true but while I've still got a tiny moral fibre in my body I will not read the guff that is spouted from that shit-roll.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped ages ago , buying this keech along with the sunday mail.

Used to see traynor in a certain wine bar all pally wally with Ally, Durrant and a few others, with traynor sticking up the bottles of pink champagne. All mates but really he has no mates.

Wonder what would have been said if someone wrote a five page letter alleging those two journos using expenses in a way not akin to what they are designed for. Also does it not show the state of these said sports journalists , let's not forget that is what they are , sports journalists. Passing comment and digging into things they know nothing about!!

Imagine the salaries that this news group are paying these pair of well journalists to come up with this. Especially when their employers are nearly on their knees,as the rhag is collapsing.

Surely one experienced and skilled sports journo could have handled this story. I know why are sports journalists covering a story like this.

So Rangers/Whtye v HMRC and no mention of who scored or who actually won the football game!! Well they are afterall sports journalists are they not!!

And also if someone had mentioned that nuremberg hugh , who also passes comments on the alleged clubs. how they should manage their finances better if not should face the consequences and if someone allegied that nuremberg nearly lost his house due to lack of handling finances .

After all shug tells us he was a boxing correspondent yeah correspondent now he is all things football. I remember that jig of delight he and kevin mcarra did on hearing ra sellic had won when over to cover the Steau v Rangers

They would be indignant saying what is your background to write such things.

So guys unqualified people passing comments they know as much as we do.

The above comments are really just a scenario that someone could have printed re those sports journalists allegedly.

I stopped buying it about 7 years ago, and the sun, in fact I buy no papers at all as it's all just bullshit, even when they are lying around the rig i don't read them. See once you stop reading them and glimpse headlines when the're in eyeshot, you don't believe the headline.........it's all just a big lie, Rangers c****c Morton, Alloa, they lie about (or are mis informed about) EVERYTHING!! I have been saying on here for ages for us all to stop buying these corrupt comic books.

I am all in favour of a Boycott, In fact I believe it should go further.

Buy NO papers, Listen to NO phone in's and also participate in NOTHING the schottish mhedia does.

I am dead serious, let them all chatter and conspire among themselves. I stopped doing this years ago and feel genuinly better for it and less wound up, as that is all it amounts too............ONE BIG FUCKING WIND UP! DON'T PARTICIPATE.

:D

Don't know what happened went to post this a minute ago and the site went haywire on my laptop.

Anyway, the Boycott, I believe we shout do a full boycott on all phone in's, don't listen or participate in them.

Buy no papers and don't give them hits on the websites.

Let them conspire an lie to themselves and see how they get on.

A bunch of lying propagandists.

Buy NO papers, Listen to NO phone in's and also participate in NOTHING the schottish mhedia does.

I am dead serious, let them all chatter and conspire among themselves. I stopped doing this years ago and feel genuinly better for it and less wound up

I can vouch for this. It's much better for your health.

fellas, the point I'm trying to make is if we as fans remove money from the pockets of these cretins, they go down. In all seriousness Scottish football needs Rangers and there fans to run FFS, its note clyde or third lanark we're talking about here.

fellas, the point I'm trying to make is if we as fans remove money from the pockets of these cretins, they go down. In all seriousness Scottish football needs Rangers and there fans to run FFS, its note clyde or third lanark we're talking about here.

YES!!!

Because I want to know everything, sensationalist or not about this Con Man that's leading our club into the Abyss!!!

Get your heads out of your arses chaps, both this and the BBC program have opened our eyes into how some of his dealing have went down.

Didnt he deny everything at the start just after the BBC thing, then all of a sudden its all true!

We have a Liar & a Con Man running our club, surely I cant be alone here in fearing the absolute worst for our club?

you still not banned yet ?