Club confirms no moves for Salihi,Templeton or Murphy

MCLACHLAN1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Without Jelavic we won 4-0 against Hibs and 3-0 against Well.

That proves we don't need him.

Its not a great situation to be in but you have to look at Ally too. Why loan Fleck when it was inevitable Jela was going?

We have removed Jela from our wage bill and made a bit of money on him and if what Whyte said was correct about our running costs being 45million and our revenue being 35million then its probably the right decision not to sign anyone outside a loan or two.

Paul that is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say.

You're cleverer than that ffs.

I'm not saying that the other things you said aren't true..But really? Two results against a team who we have scored for fun against over the last two Seasons and another side who gift wrapped our goals..That means we don't need him?

:anguish:

We don't need him????

Wow....This has been said a couple of times.

You or anyone else telling me

Healy

Lafferty

Little

Hemmings

Can lead us to the title? Your kidding yourself on

Ally himself said he would need a Striker (at least) even if Jela stayed.

The front players we have left are the weakest I have known in the last 10 years at least.

Then Ally shouldnt be loaning out forwards then.

Read the bit below about our running costs exceeding our revenue by 10million.

I care about the safety of the club and that needs to come down like Whyte said, Laff usually comes to life at the end of the season too so lets hope he and Healy can step it up.

We will be looking at a very cheap option or a loan IMO.

Paul that is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say.

You're cleverer than that ffs.

I'm not saying that the other things you said aren't true..But really? Two results against a team who we have scored for fun against over the last two Seasons and another side who gift wrapped our goals..That means we don't need him?

:anguish:

I should have maybe worded it better.

That proves we can get a result without him would have been better but it was pretty stupid to be fair. :lol:

I have never in my life lay down to THEM, or conceded anything, i have followed our great club for 40 years from inverness to inter milan, but if we don't bring in a decent signing or 2 tonight, then this is very bad management and a huge risk, with injuries and 5 players moved out during January, this is the weakest squad i can remember, I am not a defeatest or pessemist, just a dissappointed and hurting realist

Totally agree, our reserve team could beat most of the SPL on any given day, but the title, err no.

Just add up all the goals those boys have scored this season. Do a quick calculation of how many goals we need to score before the end of the season. The result is one very squeaky bum.

We don't need him????

Wow....This has been said a couple of times.

You or anyone else telling me

Healy

Lafferty

Little

Hemmings

Can lead us to the title? Your kidding yourself on

Ally himself said he would need a Striker (at least) even if Jela stayed.

The front players we have left are the weakest I have known in the last 10 years at least.

Lafferty and Hemmings are currently injured and unavailable.

Maybe Andy Little will step up. :sherlock:

MCLACHLAN1.

If we made bids for Sahili, Murphy or Templeton would you be happy?

I think not.

They would not be good enough.

You obviously just love being RM's ray of sunshine.

You can't even leave properly.

So in a style familiar to your unique posting style I ask you this question.

Can you get one of your many "Football Friends" to sign for us?

If you can't we are doomed!

Utter Utter Shambles

I'm sure someone will put a 'postive spin' on this though.

You are the most negative cunt going.....Until such times as you have a source for this or proof then stop posting shit!

We might not sign anyone but id be surprised and the truth is no-one knows and wont know until 11pm! I'll accept your (i'd hope not satisfied) gloating should the transfer window shut with no-one coming in and I will be the first to admit, as a betting man I wouldnt then bet on us winning the title with your money!

You are the most negative cunt going.....Until such times as you have a source for this or proof then stop posting shit!

We might not sign anyone but id be surprised and the truth is no-one knows and wont know until 11pm! I'll accept your (i'd hope not satisfied) gloating should the transfer window shut with no-one coming in and I will be the first to admit, as a betting man I wouldnt then bet on us winning the title with your money!

Despite the announcement we are unlikely to sign anyone that came later and was then posted above later you feel the need to post this pish?

Away and fuck off

Despite the announcement we are unlikely to sign anyone that came later and was then posted above later you feel the need to post this pish?

Away and fuck off

The TV Companies and Journalists have no idea what is going through Ally's head. He probably has targets.

Away and fuck off

So you are basing this on a report from a site that half an hour earlier was listing the players we were after to replace Jelavic to then say we wont be signing anyone.....You must be a very nieve little man....It's transfer deadline day and things change all the time and these kind of stories wind up the weak minded such as yourself...We may not sign anyone as I said but until such times as something official is released or the window shuts forgive me if I dont share your happy go lucky attitude.

Oh and "away and fuck off"???? -Great comeback mate, what are you like 12?

Away and fuck off

unless youve got something constructive to say dont say anything at all the utter shite you talk you may aswell be a tim your so feckin negative!