Ally hopeful of adding to attacking options.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play if he fucking wants.

I'm overweight and too old but I'm prepared to run myself in to the fucking ground and wouldn't have been bullied today like Healy was.

And I'd cause havoc at corners. Plenty of pushing, shoving and sly elbows.

craphead2.gif Actually, very good post. I'd do the exact same as you mate. As would almost every Bear. 00000042.gif

Oh goody, more Ally McCoist signings.

Maybe they will keep McKay, Bedoya and Ortiz company.

McKay should have been given a chance. There is something so wrong there a far better option than Papac at LM. I think his criticism of the training methods has put hom out of favour. i said at the beginning of the season Allys loyalty to players will cost him his job and I stand by that.

My judgement is still out on CW but McCoist has been an absolute disaster making the same mistakes time and time again.

Is this the same Mtuba who plays in the USA 2ND division? :anguish:

Football snobbery? Maybe he's an as of yet undiscovered gem, waiting to be unearthed? Is he not also a fully capped Cameroon international? I don't believe we should be writing players off without even seing them, based on the club they currently/ last played at.

How about no more of this bullshit of relying on individual brilliance to save games and instead focusing on getting the current squad to play proper football as an organised unit?

It's one thing having to watch the team play like they are, it's even worse being on the other side of the world and having to stay up past midnight to do so. Not just pissed off, but tired and pissed off.