No disrespect to Kerkar and Little but

pcbear

If someone said at the start of the season they would be our front pairing in the first team i would have thought them mad.

I was literally speechless watching that yesterday, we got a football lesson from a team yesterday that was everything we were not.

Still cant understand why McCoist took Healy off and brought on Little with 20/25 mins to go he would have been better just flinging everyone forward and hoping for the best we where going out anyway, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Little a fullback ?

In Kerkars defence he does put in a shift and tries his hardest. I can't fault the effort.

However he simply isn't good enough. He's spent his career in the semi pro and amateur divisions of France.

Correct badger he isn't good enough, last season he was a figure of fun for the Rangers fans much like Sebo, now we are feckin relying on him to come on and change games for us, and who's to blame for that ?

Well Ally has had a year to bring in a forward or identify ones as it has been needed since Miller left.

Instead we have spent what little money we have had on Wallace and blew almost £1 million in bringing 2 players to the club a few months early just to put them in the stands.

Making pointless joke bids for players chairman and managers say is NOT for sale is not what a club like Rangers should ever be doing, yet it seems the norm these days.

We now pin our hopes on Lafferty and an over the hill Healy because there are no decent strikers out there on the free market who would come to us or would make much difference.

See the thing about teams link Dundee United, they have players of a similar standard to Andy Little, Salim Kerkar, Gregg Wylde in their squads. But they get a game every week, and yes some weeks they are shite and some weeks they are good, but they get confidence and experience that similar players at rangers don't get from sitting on the bench and making cameo appearances from the bench.

The problem at Ibrox is that young talent isn't brought through enough because the folk in charge are too scared that they will lose to play young players. Hopefully one of the benefits of having a small squad is that players like Jamie Ness,Rhys McCabe, Kal Naismith, etc will now get lots of games and hopefully make the step up.

If someone said at the start of the season they would be our front pairing in the first team i would have thought them mad.

I was literally speechless watching that yesterday, we got a football lesson from a team yesterday that was everything we were not.

Embarassing.... simple as that.

These 2 would struggle for a game in any spl side

In Kerkars defence he does put in a shift and tries his hardest. I can't fault the effort.

However he simply isn't good enough. He's spent his career in the semi pro and amateur divisions of France.

And to think I got slated for pointing this out a few weeks ago aswel off a lot on here.

The problem at Ibrox is that young talent isn't brought through enough because the folk in charge are too scared that they will lose to play young players. Hopefully one of the benefits of having a small squad is that players like Jamie Ness,Rhys McCabe, Kal Naismith, etc will now get lots of games and hopefully make the step up.

That's a very good point. Problem is that cup games have already been lost and league points dropped, there is no buffer for poor games anymore and that normally means that most managers would take a safe approach rather than playing youth.

It's so sad that it's almost midnight Monday night here and I'm sitting here with a very hard drink on ice.

It's so sad that it's almost midnight Monday night here and I'm sitting here with a very hard drink on ice.

I'm delighted you said 'Drink'.

:craphead:

Your right though, the youth will not be used if we are still chasing the SPL as the more regular starters will be put in place.

If ever there has been a time for a youngster to break through now is it, if there good enough there old enough! I'd imagine a few of our 16 year olds should be fancying a game for us now, nothing to lose, lets come out the season with a gem for next season.

You know mate! 24 hours after the event, I still don't believe I saw that happen <cr> I've got to be living in a parallel universe or I'm doped out on the vapour from the eucalypt leaves up here and am chilling out with a Koala up a gum tree :blush:

Tell me that didn't actually happen....did it? :anguish:

Remember how lethal Jelavic and Miller were together.Biggest mistake of season not paying the extra 500k they wanted.

Would probably have qualified for champions league be christ knows how many points clear and still in all domestic competitions and europa league.

How much has that little lot cost us. Tight assed numptys are costing us a fortune necessitating all these cuts and probably more.

In Craigy boy we trust my ass, biggest steaming pile of crap.

Never seen such a disorganised, undermotivated gers team capitulate so easily in over 25 years.

If you have to hump long balls forward put someone up front who can at least hold the ball up, they dont have to be that fast or skilful,

otherwise the ball comes straight back at you. basic stuff. Jeeeez