Xherdan Shaqiri To Bayern Munich

Broxi

Exactly, whilst one potential signing is hardly evidence they will be competing consistently.

Will be a good signing as he's a good player and they badly lack squad depth, but there's no guarantee he will start ahead of the Robben, Ribery, Gomez, Muller and Kroos.

If Bayern want to challenge regularly they must strength at the back, weakest area, another central midfield player is needed as well.

Moreso as Bastian is out with ligament damage now.

Maybe he'd indicated he didn't want to go to England. It does happen

His brother (who is his agent) said that he wanted to go to a German speaking country i.e. Germany.

I believe Man Utd were interested in him, but Bayern were the favourites to get him.

He was so impressive in the champions league v man utd gave them all sorts of problems.

What a potential star that they have lined up as this lad plays with attitude and has

the skill and determination of somone who wants to win.

He has joined a great club in Bayern Munich always had a soft spot for them not just the history with us

but the legends that have played for them over the years

and in Shaqiri could take over as a new legend to take them to win the champions league sooner than later.

There has to be some sort of problem with him behind the scenes any time i have seen him he looks technically superb, with a great left foot yet not one premiership club wanted to sign him.

Liverpool and Man Utd were after him, but his brother (who's also his agent) pretty much said he'd only really move to Germany at this point.

He'll get his chance at Bayern. They generally give players like him a chance, and I'd imagine Robben only has one more good season in him, and Ribery is quite unpredictable, so they will always need a back up incase he leaves during a transfer window.

When I seen him for Basel he stands out like no other that he can be a superstar if he wants it enough .

I remember when we played Stauea Bucharest and Ghorgio Hagi we were all in awe

a true genius that we appreciated even though he dunped us out of europe on his own.

Shaqiri has the talent to be as good beating robben but does he own the touchline as willie johnstone did at ibrox.

Bud was on another planet in his prime.