CraigR#10

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The DVD is called "A Piece Of History, Rangers V Zenit FC"

I've watched it a couple of times.

With the quality of the teams we faced and the fact that we got pissed on by our OWN FA, this was a incredible achievement by Our Club.

Too many people have forgotten just how fantastic our squad of "nobodys" were in that European run of 2007/08.

I can't even bear looking at the players walking out the tunnel, round the UEFA Cup, of that match; never mind watch the whole match. When they lost the UEFA Final they didn't half milk it; when we lost it was pain upon pain. That's what big clubs do.

they put up a fight, we did nothing in the entire 90+ mins apart from a shot that flew over the stadium.

i'd watch the road to manchester over and over again, the final i couldn't.

My heart sank when Hendami was picked instead of Novo, which was a clear indication that we would be playing not to lose in the biggest game of my Rangers watching life, not to have a go in a one off match was imo shocking, can you dare to imagine the eruption in the whole of Manchester had we scored( which we never looked like doing)

I'm with the rest on here with no intention of ever watching it again.

My heart sank when Hendami was picked instead of Novo, which was a clear indication that we would be playing not to lose in the biggest game of my Rangers watching life, not to have a go in a one off match was imo shocking, can you dare to imagine the eruption in the whole of Manchester had we scored( which we never looked like doing)

I'm with the rest on here with no intention of ever watching it again.

Hemdani was a brilliant player in Europe. Novo should have played instead of Whittaker though.