***The Official Champions v Kilmarnock Thread***

Clemdog

Goodbye Goodbye we were the billy boys :crabflute:

ha ha - this is all you have timmy. you can revel in our current plight, but what you seem incapable of realizing is that WE ARE THE PEOPLE - you are Scotlands (or should i say Ireland's?) true shame. too many to list, but the fact you took advantage of one of your own legends deaths in 2008 says everything about you. maybe when your group grow-up you will understand what your history truly was.

as you said, i feel sorry for your wife.

Can anyone give me a quick summary of how we did today? I hate not being able to make Saturday games :(

We were very poor. Didn't look like creating anything from open play but we troubled them from set plays. They tore us apart at times and took their goal well after a mistake from Goian. The ref had a shocker. Ruled out 2 goals (1st one I'm not sure about but the 2nd one was definitely the wrong decision) and sent off Papac harshly and didn't send off Ben Gordon after he made a similar tackle. So, we were poor but having Brines as the ref just sealed it. The fans were magnificent though.

ha ha - this is all you have timmy. you can revel in our current plight, but what you seem incapable of realizing is that WE ARE THE PEOPLE - you are Scotlands (or should i say Ireland's?) true shame. too many to list, but the fact you took advantage of one of your own legends deaths in 2008 says everything about you. maybe when your group grow-up you will understand what your history truly was.

as you said, i feel sorry for your wife.

And by wife you mean crusty sock puppet.

Davis edu and kerkar were the only ones who gave 100%. At one point kerkar was the last man defending then was the furthest man up the pitch on the counter . Great effort . We just dont have enough quality upfront. No creativity.

Amazing atmosphere from the crowd today aswell .

yeah dead on taig doh

You know I only joined the other day and I think I've been called a taig about 5 times already.

So yes I'm a taig, a dirty great big taig sitting here with ma beer belly barely covering by CR Smith celtic top from 1985 grabbing handfuls of cheesy puffs and stuffing them into my pock marked plook covered face listening to charlie and the bhhhhoys full blast in my council flat hovel on my laptop that I stole off some dirty orange h** with nothing better to do with my life than to try and get onto a rangers forum and bam you's all up by writing stuff that you might just not agree with.

Either that or you're just a bit of a loser.

You know what I'll save you the bother of even having to reply and reply for you.

"Beat it ya bead wrattlin taig".

no, no, no. it shouldnt matter if he chops off 5 goals - we should be hammering teams like this. our players are paid big money to walk through this sh1t. we should never have to rely on refs to win games. thats timmy-mentality. we are the best - we've got to start showing it.

Shut up. How is scoring two good goals only to have them chopped off "relying on refs"?

Get a grip.

I had no idea what was happening in the midfield before Papac was sent off. Quite clearly we're somethings not working and when he changed it about, we got worse and eventually down to ten men.

Why super should not be our manager next season. Baffling stubborn tactics and team selection. Same mistakes over and over again without ever learning.

Ally needs to stop playing Papac and Wallace on the left and play 1 left back and a fucking actual left midfielder like Kerkar or Celik.

He also needs to stop putting Papac in the fucking midfield.

Also Healy and McCulloch worked against a poor team but it showed today that against a decent defence, it was useless.

I know we're lacking in options but I'd rather see Kerkar, Celik, Hemmings and Perry in the squad than the 'experienced' players right now as they're not cutting the mustard.