For the first time

Revolt

before whyte walter still brought in players (jelavic etc) and we were repaying our debt to loyds and had never had a late payment.....

bought the club for £1, saved himself 6mill

made 10ish mill from bumping the season ticket sales...

made 5 mill from jelvic

a week later were in administration after hes shifted money off shore.......

looks like shite smells like shite

hes probably full of shite and just got rich off puttin the gers under !

before whyte walter still brought in players (jelavic etc) and we were repaying our debt to loyds and had never had a late payment.....

bought the club for £1, saved himself 6mill

made 10ish mill from bumping the season ticket sales...

made 5 mill from jelvic

a week later were in administration after hes shifted money off shore.......

looks like shite smells like shite

hes probably full of shite and just got rich off puttin the gers under !

Are you an accountant?

it's far more beneficial to Whyte to wheel, deal and compromise Rangers out of this mess, and come out the other side with a profitable business, than can generated huge amounts of money through tickets, TV deald, championships & european football. In which case not a bad deal for a quid. Fergus McCann did similar to the scum, got in cheap, did the painful stuff, and got out the otherside by selling a sustainable business with it's house in order.

When we sold Jelly though i gave up hope that Whyte actually had substantial funds (for example he is apparently a billionaire according to wikiedia... not on your nelly). So we don't have a mega rich shiek or oil mogul to get us out this mess, we have to rely on what Whyte can do.

Rangers are far too big an institution to try and play financial mischief with. It is far too public an entity with many thousands of fans.

Whyte's whole financial and business reputation is on the line and any fraud would be easily seen. Everyone in the country who has any chance of looking into this will probably be doing so. He will have to play by the rules. This will if nothing else be very interesting as any skeletons will now come out of their cupboards.

If he is not at it, he is a stupid cunt for not doing his homework on the club before he bought it. Although lots of clubs have gone in to administration in the UK, none have done so quickly after a change of ownership. He's fucking stupid or the best con man in the world. I reckon stupid is the most likely outcome.

If he is not at it, he is a stupid cunt for not doing his homework on the club before he bought it. Although lots of clubs have gone in to administration in the UK, none have done so quickly after a change of ownership. He's fucking stupid or the best con man in the world. I reckon stupid is the most likely outcome.

I doubt it Dado...you dont acquire considerable wealth by being stupid.

portsmouth done it almost immediately after being taken over did they not?

Rangers are far too big an institution to try and play financial mischief with. It is far too public an entity with many thousands of fans.

Whyte's whole financial and business reputation is on the line and any fraud would be easily seen. Everyone in the country who has any chance of looking into this will probably be doing so. He will have to play by the rules. This will if nothing else be very interesting as any skeletons will now come out of their cupboards.

I agree, but do you think it is Whyte only up to that? Many fans want this resolved, and people working at Ibrox want it resolved: management, players, staff. Let's hear what is going on with this tax case. I remember AJ saying it was a Murray issue, I remember Murray saying it was a Murray issue. They should stop taking the fans for clowns and tell us how bad the mess is that really has been made.