Paul Murray

derekweir29

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye nothing dodgey ever happens in business.

Its a lot harder in the public eye and there are some pretty serious business people will be having a look at alternate bids, also there is a legal route to prevent the Administrator doing the wrong thing. Could be interesting times still to come - so if Paul Murray, SDM or anyone want the bun fight it is put up or shut up time!

Its a lot harder in the public eye and there are some pretty serious business people will be having a look at alternate bids, also there is a legal route to prevent the Administrator doing the wrong thing. Could be interesting times still to come - so if Paul Murray, SDM or anyone want the bun fight it is put up or shut up time!

hope so.

Jim traynor alleged it I believe.

GS i shared somethign with Darchevinny and Dennis via text this morning about 900am.

I had heard Park was going to be the front for a P Murray bid however it could well be the 3 or 4 will go together.There was also another 2. Anyone that thinks im bullshiting can have this checked out with either poster

GS i shared somethign with Darchevinny and Dennis via text this morning about 900am.

I had heard Park was going to be the front for a P Murray bid however it could well be the 3 or 4 will go together.There was also another 2. Anyone that thinks im bullshiting can have this checked out with either poster

your spot on mate.

I think they will need 40 million to purview whyte though and I don't think they have that much.

that I could easily be wrong about.

3 or 4 ? So PM , DP , ?? , ?? You have a clue who they could be ? Or a guess ? Lol just love rumours like this tbh mate :lol:

your spot on mate.

I think they will need 40 million to purview whyte though and I don't think they have that much.

that I could easily be wrong about.

Well i do not know what you have heard but i told the lads earlier that its a consortium of them, could well be the 4 ex board members. I do not know how much money they have but could they raise 10 mill each and then have the money to run the club.

I have also admitted today that Whyte had sucked me in big time, but no matter what happens now this is not the way Rangers football club should conduct its business and i want him gone.

I got it wrong so to Casey and TWM etc i apologise for doubting you

Well i do not know what you have heard but i told the lads earlier that its a consortium of them, could well be the 4 ex board members. I do not know how much money they have but could they raise 10 mill each and then have the money to run the club.

I have also admitted today that Whyte had sucked me in big time, but no matter what happens now this is not the way Rangers football club should conduct its business and i want him gone.

try telling wvb whyte is at it

I'd like this to be true , sooner the better

whytes had this planned since day one.

I don't know how many are involved in p murrays bid. only that it was coming.

Trying NOT to post but thats wrong - the administrator has a very clear duty and cannot ignore offers that are in the best intretest of the Creditors. In a public arena the administrator will have to play this by the book so for Paul Murray its put up or shut up time!

Not often I agree with you. (tu)