I am embarrassed to be a Rangers fan just now..

EastCoastBlue

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am also embarrassed you are a rangers fan, we don't need fair weather supporters,its all about supporting your club through the bad times and the good. i will reserve my judgement for mr whyte until the matter comes to ahead.

and before you all go apeshit, I bet most of you are to!!

Whyte has ruined our club.

He is nothing more than a Shylock who has duped Murray.

We will forever more be accused of cheating our way to titles, evey title we win from now on will be tainted.

They bastards will always have the upper hand now.

It makes me sick to my stomach to think what he has done to Rangers.

If I mention Portsmouth to you the first thing you think of is 'the club that went bust'

We will never get rid of this association.

He hasn't paid a penny in tax since he took over, he was taken to court last week, and lost, for £90k!

How the fuck did this man ever get his hands on Rangers?

BTW I am going thro a self imposed media black out just now so the only facts I am getting are from this site.

Only embarrassment you should have is for being a scummy git from across the other side of the city :lol:

Go and play with the other green and grey pals on the m8 :lol:

Takes all sorts I suppose but I've NEVER been PROUDER to be a fan.

The reaction of the supporters has been awesome. Very little self pity, some blame game playing (we are only human after all) but no great sign of hysteria and far more positivism than I envisaged.

We are where we are but nothing can take away the history, traditions and achievements of this club. We've had plenty of success and now face some lean times but all it will do is make the inevitable good times we enjoy in future even more special.

So no more of this embarrassment business and man up. :uk:;)

We will forever more be accused of cheating our way to titles, evey title we win from now on will be tainted.

If I mention Portsmouth to you the first thing you think of is 'the club that went bust'

He hasn't paid a penny in tax since he took over, he was taken to court last week, and lost, for £90k!

BTW I am going thro a self imposed media black out just now so the only facts I am getting are from this site.

I am embarrassed that the HMRC have dragged their heels for years causing uncertainty for our club, the EBT case is not as cut and dried as portrayed.

I am embarrassed that the Lloyds Banking Group & SDM done a runner, due diligence my arse.

I am embarrassed that Whyte will probably be the only chairman missing in the The Blue Room mural, for obvious reasons, but this may change if the smoke clears and mirrors are broken.

I am embarrassed that a religious minority can stir up so much crap about persecution, when they have a millennium of proven abuse (including child abuse) associated with them.

I am embarrassed that when I am at Ibrox on Saturday with my son, those responsible will not be in attendance.

However, I will never be embarrassed about who I am and Glasgow Rangers runs through my blood.

I might talk pish most of the time, but this aint one of those times!

Afternoon, I never read your post but I seen that you got a lot of negative reps so I have decided t donate my negative to you.

Have a nice day.

MCLAUGHAN1 may no longer be the negative rep champion if this continue…

I think there was a dude who started a thread asking the OT why people were negative repping a couple of his posts and guess what happened?

The last time I looked, the OP was on about -80 and his next comment was on -40 or something, with some posters clearly not satisfied at neg-repping him just the once. :lol:

What the fuck you on about? Yes we are up shit creek and the position we are in is embarrassing - in fact I would call it humiliating. But I will NEVER be embarrassed to be a Rangers supporter. You may be a Rangers man but if you are you're the type we can do without.

And by the way, yes Whyte is all that you say. But the bit about "he duped Murray" is shite. Murray couldn't get rid of Rangers quick enough as soon as he saw a way out. Without Murray and his years of financial mismanagement we wouldn't have the crook that is Whyte.

I'm not sure if this post is a wind-up by one of the scum or you're just an idiot among us.