Less than 1500 tickets left

cwoodloyal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Ibrox needs to be packed and bouncing.

The last thing I want to see though is protests or disagreements, seinf bears fighting in the stands is not the way forward, and i know I sound like hypocrite on that considering I was nearly fighting with someone on Saturday for moaning at me to sit down, but nows the time for us all to stand together, I don't care right now If I've had arguments with you over an internet forum, whether you're a Unionist or Nationalist, or anything else. As long as you're a Rangers man I want to stand shoulder to shoulder and support our club through this important and hard time in our history.

We truly are the people.

Great news to hear everyone getting behind the club in it's hour of need (tu) If anything I'm sure the support can pull our players and staff through this difficult time! Keep on spreading the word through any means of communication and lets get those final seats filled.

I honestly can't even begin to imagine life without a Saturday afternoon at Ibrox, not even worth thinking about.

We're here for the long haul though...with many titles to come! :uk:

Just phoned and ordered mine.....i'm going alone but when i get there i will have 50,000 of the best friends in the world all around me making the best place in the world bounce to its foundations. I have never looked forward to a game so much in my life. :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

Brilliant, people that say they're embarrassed to 'support' this great club can fuck off, the show of unity between fans the last few days has been superb.

BF1 for me on Saturday, Ibrox will be bouncing. :D

It's been amazing, and if anything, made me fall in love with the club even more! Had a gander myself at the stadium plan and most of the seats left are restricted, with only a handful left in each section which aren't. Going to be bouncing :21: