Titles to be stripped ?

stevotrueblue

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys ffs everyone is going mental,,, i just got back and had a quick scan through. The reason I wondered what he was on about so much is as I am based down south in England,,so I wondered If being slightly out the loop in regards to the news and radio etc,, if I had missed something, thats all. This guy is currently up in scotland you see.

I never even gave him the satisfaction of a response to his fishing as i rarely do, but was interested still in what the hard facts where in the matter and knew you guys would well know if something had come out aboot it.

Glad to see its just the usual typical pish then

I believe anything about stripping of titles is just wishful thinking on behalf of people who don't, or state they don't, have any interest in Rangers. Just because Rangers signed players during the use of EBTs didn't give them special powers or anything. Rangers players still lost football matches!

A aquaintance of the celtic varity just sent me a message claiming that the first EBT's being investigated go back as far as 97 over Thern and Bjorkland. He claimed that if found guilty platinum have declared that titles from there on would be stripped leaving QOS with a scottish cup title and the filth technically going now for 14 in a row !!!!!!!!!

I know he is very deluded ,, but anyone know the hard facts so i can correct him and nip his rants in the bud ???

Surely we cant be stripped of titles won fair and square regardless of the financial implications ???

Crown Street kiss, played on loop. That should set him straight.

A aquaintance of the celtic varity just sent me a message claiming that the first EBT's being investigated go back as far as 97 over Thern and Bjorkland. He claimed that if found guilty platinum have declared that titles from there on would be stripped leaving QOS with a scottish cup title and the filth technically going now for 14 in a row !!!!!!!!!

I know he is very deluded ,, but anyone know the hard facts so i can correct him and nip his rants in the bud ???

Surely we cant be stripped of titles won fair and square regardless of the financial implications ???

Why are you friends with vhermin like that ?

Delete and block the cunts number from your phone.

Do it now.

I believe anything about stripping of titles is just wishful thinking on behalf of people who don't, or state they don't, have any interest in Rangers. Just because Rangers signed players during the use of EBTs didn't give them special powers or anything. Rangers players still lost football matches!

TBH they will try every dirty trick in the book to strip our titles i don't think they are just pandering to their hate filled support by saying things like Lemmon did the other day. Even if we only have to pay 1p back cause of the EBTs they will protest and cry to the SFA wait and see.

Would not rule out these clowns maybe trying to take the matter to court either. that's why we need a strong owner in place as fast as we can. This is just the start from them on this matter just like the refs last season they won't give up and would hound the SFA into doing what they want.

We need to fight this every step of the way.