What part of Scotland has the biggest Rangers support

topgoalie

i am 29 and live in the oposite end of the town but since the berwick chapter has benn mentioned now i relise the tribe top end is your likely origination. :D

as i say i have fammily there and yes they are all bluenoses, but we are out numbered here in greenock :angry:

Sorry, after today everyone a bit itsy, respect Al

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I am the only one in my part of London(Shepherds bush) There are so many London Irish here it is unreal at times-the pub down the road used to have the 'fundraising' tins on the bar. I am in walking distance of QPR ground but when asked by anyone I say Rangers-they assume QPR I CORRECT THEM!

These 2 faced cunts will tell you how they are anti British but they are happy to live in London its full of them.

I have family all over Fife, St Monans, Kircaldy, Pittenweem, Glenrothes, and most of the people i've met its either Hearts or Rangers. A few tims in Glenrothes though.

I'd say Renfrewshire/South Glasgow and Ayrshire in my experience.

I'd pretty much agree. I've lived in Lochore, Rosyth and Dunfermline, all more Rangers than Timmy. Have family in Glenrorhes and there are a few taigs there.

Cambridge doesn't care, there's so few of either. Everyone knows im true blue though; when asked about administration etc I made it clear that I didn't want to talk about it, luckily then knew to let it go.

As others have said, respect to our Ulster brothers too!

Nu but i know big Jock Hyslop who still stays in Barrhill,his house is painted blue,watched a few Rangers games in there.....

Yeah, John is some fella like. Know him very well. Don't think he goes up much anymore.

Actually think last match of any nature I was at with him was the Champions League Final at Hampden.

You'll probably know the Barrhill Bear then?

Ayrshire has always been a stronghold and at times even more hardcore. My Mum who is catholic and from Glasgow was introduced by my fathers mother to the rest of the family as " This is Margie this is the wee f****n from Glasow that our Johns being seeing!",, said without even been thought of as anything not normal conversation,

She has often remarked that she noticed stuff even worse than some of the things she expierienced growing up in glasgow,,, I mind seeing a guy in a pub in kilwinning get kicked oot for taking out a green lighter ffs lol.

Kilmarnock area for eg has 4 prod secondary schools if you include loudon academy in galston to the ONE catholic,, so thats a 80% difference.

Im from Clydebank and i would say it is a tim place.

I'm originally from Clydebank, used to go on the Hardgate Loyal, many years ago, talking about the 1970s. The bus left from the Goldenhill, a big blue nose pub. Went back there a few years ago for a quick pint, walked in with my Rangers top on and immediately beat a hasty retreat ... it was wall to wall Tims.

Tims in Hardgate, never thought I'd see the day.

www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

I'm originally from Clydebank, used to go on the Hardgate Loyal, many years ago, talking about the 1970s. The bus left from the Goldenhill, a big blue nose pub. Went back there a few years ago for a quick pint, walked in with my Rangers top on and immediately beat a hasty retreat ... it was wall to wall Tims.

Tims in Hardgate, never thought I'd see the day.

www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

LOL Know the feeling a did the same wae the Mrs on Helicopter Sunday the one Motherwell beat them ,,, I dont normally drink in the city centre when i go to Ibrox and no being fae glasgow popped into a pub across fae st enochs at the central station entrance,,, wall to wall wae tri colours the lot,, think the music even stopped lol

,,,,,ended up in a blue pub just round the corner from 23rd precinct in Bath St,, what a day that was