What part of Scotland has the biggest Rangers support

topgoalie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not greenock full of the tarrier cunt's down here.

walking past them with colours on today must have been asked what was the score today at least 20 times, fuckin manky basa's

agree with that. I almost got battered by a bunch of lassies in the jimmy watt coz they seen ma rangers top under ma jacket. Got chucked out the pub. Fukin hate greenock. Full of tims and junkies

agree with that. I almost got battered by a bunch of lassies in the jimmy watt coz they seen ma rangers top under ma jacket. Got chucked out the pub. Fukin hate greenock. Full of tims and junkies

Yep agreed mate.the place literally stinks of shite.Its got to be the smelliest place in scotland.

Dont know about that. I watched an old firm in there and it was split rite down the middle. Never been in a pub like that, it was strange. Plus there was a baldy cunt that everyone was calling john hartson

Na mate when we won the leauge at Killie when we got back a band was on and the CD's were on. It has a Rangers bus aswell that leaves from it

Still go with the Keys to away games sometimes and they still run 3 coaches for a home game.

Wee Boaby is a legend.

Definitely. A credit to that supporters club, if Bobby says he cannae get you a ticket you believe him. Very rarely let me down when I was looking for a seat or an away ticket. Not been on the bus for about 6 or 7 years but it is good to hear it is still going strong.

What's Edinburgh like in terms of comparison against them and the Edinburgh clubs?

There's more of us than the selik lot. The green side of the city hates us but west Edinburgh is very sympathetic, gorgie on old firm day is a good place to be

Once you get by the tarrier infested Coatbridge, it's pretty much True Blue all the way towards Edinburgh. Airdrie, Blackridge, Harthill, Armadale, Whitburn. I'm not so sure about Bathgate and Broxburn these days, I understand they were pretty much Rangers towns at one time?

Coatbrig derry :praise: