***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We cant just blame referees as much as they are part to blame. We have been dreadful ourselves at home all season. Tactics, team selections, lack of change, rubbish.

I'm not blaming the referee's for the players performances in the part of the season when they were pretty shite, I'm blaming the referee's for a handful of blatant decisions that have cost us the last two home matches. It's all very well people saying we should beat Hearts and Killie at home anyway, but when the ref chops off legitimate goals and awards penalties that dont exist, that makes that task a lot harder, if not actually impossible.

Ok i don't disagree but no one is blaming the refs for the season we are talking about this game, the penalty decision, why are you struggling to understand that?

I am not.

Even the Hearts players look stunned when the penalty is awarded. They can't believe the gift they have been presented. And make no mistake that is exactly what it was.

This.

If you watch it again, Andy Webster actually walks away because he thinks its a free kick to us.

I'm not blaming the referee's for the players performances in the part of the season when they were pretty shite, I'm blaming the referee's for a handful of blatant decisions that have cost us the last two home matches. It's all very well people saying we should beat Hearts and Killie at home anyway, but when the ref chops off legitimate goals and awards penalties that dont exist, that makes that task a lot harder, if not actually impossible.

And within minutes of NOT calling a blatant PK when McCulloch was clearly shoved in the box! Inexcusable!!!

"Pretty shite"? They have been diabolical. I agree with you about the rest.

Ally gets a finds a striking partnership that works namely McCulloch and little then just because edu is suspended moves Mculloch into midfield where he has been shite all season.

Trust your young FFS Ally

Moved him into midfield when we lost to Killie too, it never works.

Ally gets a finds a striking partnership that works namely McCulloch and little then just because edu is suspended moves Mculloch into midfield where he has been shite all season.

Trust your young FFS Ally

What are you talking about? It was young McCabe and Davis in midfield

sickening really.

the worst thing about it all is that there is o comebacks to the ref when he has a game like today. He should be hauled over the coals for that penalty especially after denying us a stonewaller 5 mins previously to it.

total joke, ref should get his jotters.